THE GREATEST FIND I HAVE EVER FOUND.

12 posts in this topic

Posted

Here is the greatest find I have ever found. The first link is part of the zelda MM manga, please read all the pages that come after the linked page. FOLLOWING IT is the coolest thing in the world of zelda: the uncorrupted Feirce Deity's story and origin of Majora's Mask, and the original Majora! I am saying that I believe that the Mask Salesman is infact Majora sealed away, and that the mask will return him to the monster you will soon see. The first link should show you why I think the Mask man is sealed Majora. Enjoy the greatest find ever!

Manga

THE GREATEST FIND EVER!

Posted

The manga, while it is interesting to read, is not official. The things said in the it may or may not be true when talking about the actual zelda storyline, timelines etc.

They do make some good theories.

Posted

I read that side story and the MM manga almost a year ago. xD

Pretty cool.

Posted

Feirce Deity's original form, plus his original sword (feather blade), SWEET! And now we can read english manga!

Posted

While that is an awesome story, I don't fidn it the least canon. I'm pretty sure, if you go to the index in the first chapter, its says that the story is original by the writer of the comic book. Thats not a fact.

Posted

Wow. I must've read those at LEAST five years ago!

Posted

While that is an awesome story, I don't fidn it the least canon. I'm pretty sure, if you go to the index in the first chapter, its says that the story is original by the writer of the comic book. Thats not a fact.

Well, I agree it is obviosly not "canon", but it is the only published/liscenced work about him, so, we have a back story. Ya now, I think he went insane by getting the fourth piece, that might explain a lot, plus he's neither human nor hylian, he's like a half god or something around there. Anywho, it's pretty cool, that's all :D .

Posted

Old news. I have all the manga.

Posted

wow i loved that story but it said that the world crumble away and he said that all the humans where ate by the big dragon monster thing

Posted

Here is the greatest find I have ever found. The first link is part of the zelda MM manga, please read all the pages that come after the linked page. FOLLOWING IT is the coolest thing in the world of zelda: the uncorrupted Feirce Deity's story and origin of Majora's Mask, and the original Majora! I am saying that I believe that the Mask Salesman is infact Majora sealed away, and that the mask will return him to the monster you will soon see. The first link should show you why I think the Mask man is sealed Majora. Enjoy the greatest find ever!

Manga

THE GREATEST FIND EVER!

Well its kinda off subject :unsure: , but the end of the manga makes me think that that might be the reason why that skullkid is such a creep in tp..he might think that you're young link from mm. but tjat's just my opinion. I have no idea. :embarrassed:

Posted

this is a very old topic, and the fact that you went back through all the others to find is creepy in itself. it's old news, so please don't post on it anymore.

Posted

more zelda history :embarrassed: