Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

I fell down 12 flights of stairis

11 posts in this topic

Posted

Oh, man. This day sucked, I never know how this happened but...

I was walking down the stairs, our school has about 20 floors with 2 elevators.

I tripped...and feel down 12 flights of friggin stairs, my head was spinning and I was rolling like a frickin ball like a nut. My hand was jammed under my foot and I looked like I was in a knot.

I have a broken leg, a 7 broken fingers, (5 on one hand, 2 on other.) Ihad a hard tiem righting this.

Ow. It hruts like hell.

Posted

Ouch. What did you trip on? yourself?

Posted

Anyone can fall down stairs. It takes a pro like me to fall up them.

Posted

*winces*Yeouch. Erm...get well soon?

Posted

Ow dang. Hope you feel better soon. And really, Josh, you can fall up the stairs? Oh yeah, it takes the ultimate expert to fall up a down escilator.

Posted

Ive had a similar scenario.

I fell down a few of the flights of a lighthouse!

Ya it really hurt and everything.

Although im still live. :joy:

Posted

At least you didn't fall down an escalator. Thats like falling down the stairs for an hour and a half.

Posted

At least you didn't fall down an escalator. Thats like falling down the stairs for an hour and a half.

Rofl! I laughed at that. :biggrin:

Posted

12 Flights of stairs!! Dang...to be honest I would have laughed if you hadn't broken something(I know that is cruel :cry: I'm sorry) But anyways I'm sorry you fell, hope you get better soon :huh:

Posted

I've fallen UP stairs too!!! :joy: like..........10 steps :huh: how high did you fall? (xD how high did you fall? that makes no sense whatsoever!!!) dang....i've fallen down escalators too GM...It hurts like hell :P and sorry don akida the realm diety.....that must suck....i've only ever broken my finger and toe.....hurt like heck....it felt like someone took my finger and wrenched it off....only i blacked out as soon as i started down the hill....when i broke my toe was FUN!!! :joy: i wish i could experience it again ^_^ it was like flying....i was running from my aunt, then my two right toes on my right foot caught the wall and it was all slow motion and everything.......i flew good ten feet before doing a frontflip and skidding all the way across tee kitchen into a pile of toys ^_^ good times......

Posted

When I fell, I was falling for a full 5 minutes, well, i guess it was.

It's still pretty hard to walk, so I am not going to school for awhile. -___-;