AHAHA!!!

58 posts in this topic

Posted

welll.......I'll explain a wee bit of it....

There is NO story to it....at alll....

It's just a HUGE battle thing. You can be YL AL YZ AZ WL Darunia, basically any zelda character from MM and OoT, exept of course WL.....and There are tons of levels where you have to run around a part of Hyrule, or Termina, and there are enemys EVERYWHERE, and since this is a battle game, you can fight and kill them, or just clear a path. anyway, the main objective, is to locate the boss area, but enemys, mini bosses and the boss are there, the boss sis somwhere protected by ALLLLLL of these people, plus you have to figure out how to get to the boss. and you have to kill everybody, then he'll fight you. you can also team up with people over the internet and stuff too, plus you can fight. there are tons of game modes and stuff, you can also be Ganondorf, skull kid, Mikau, Din, Faore, Nayru, and quite a few others, there are also unlockable characters. yea, it's huge and it's all about fighting.

we MIGHT make it....only better!!! :joy: and with TP graphics!!!!

so when are you a making it eh?

Posted

Ok, I'll tell you my plan to try and upload the images, because Dream avy's WILL NOT capture their appearance.

I'll cut down the photo and just type a new Bio. The ones on the pages mostly have to do with the fanfic I was gonna write...

So, brb.

EDIT: Ok, I'll do that tomorrow. It's gonna take a while to do.

Posted

Name: Aloun ( pronounced aloon)

Eye color: Sky Blue

Hair: Brown and long

Clothes: A blue dress

Weapons: A katana

Personality: Kind, hates fighting, and always grateful for company

Specialties: Can create clones

Bio: Lived a fairly normal life until age 6. Even though her mother originally helped defeat Deshnai, she took quite some time to develop her powers. Immediatly after her birthday she was trained in swordsmanship, and ran into Kikoromia soon afterwards, instantly making a friend. By age 7 she mastered her abilities with a sword, which surpassed those of most, and by age 9 she learned how to clone herself. She kept that to herself and continued to ran herself in the practice. She has more to do with Deshnais uprising than she could ever guess...

Posted

Name: Bob the gnomish ninja

Eye color: Grey

Hair: none

Clothes: blak ninja uniform

Weapons: ninjitsu and shurikens

Personality: Grumpy

Specialties: NINJA!

Bio: just basicly grew up short and grumpy. learned ninjitsu at age 2.

Posted

I need a map layout.

Posted

:ohmygod: You just triple posted! Next time, The edit button you should click. But, Since this is the one of the 1st times you posted more than once in a row, I can understand. I know I'm not a mod :bewaremod: but I just am telling you, Please don't multi-post.

Posted

:ohmygod: You just triple posted! Next time, The edit button you should click. But, Since this is the one of the 1st times you posted more than once in a row, I can understand. I know I'm not a mod :bewaremod: but I just am telling you, Please don't multi-post.

yea, i wouldn't backseat mod if i were you....

i got my warning level raised to ten percent because i did :cry:

Posted

Oh................ I'll stop with doing that.

Posted

I need a map layout.

It's around......ummm.......London? i think it is...i dunno. I'll come up with a setting if i ca't find a good place that actually exists xD and yea

And there is supposed to be 3 specialtys, unique to them.

Posted

Me and CO can help with anything.

(did i already say this? :unsure: )

Ya i think i did. :(

Well just reminding you.

We can help.

(We have...scarce... experience :unsure: )

Posted

can you make a mapish type thing? if you can i'll PM you the description of the setting currently in my head.

Posted

a map? no prob.

Posted

Who should i PM the main idea to? :embarrassed:

well basically, earlier in the game it's London, taken over by Demonic people and stuff, but as it goes on it spreads all over the world and everything, citys, towns, forests, everything DESTROYED, the only thing thats left is ruins, a couple buildings that are intact are being used as an HQ for the main villains and stuff, but if you want MY made up world(that im still working on) then i'll have to PM it to one of you.... :unsure: or i could just post the whole thing on here?