Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Funny Pet Stories

15 posts in this topic

Posted

Ok, well, we know animals have done some crazy things that we can't help but laugh about. Especially puppies and kittens with their youth. I'm gonna share one and then later I'll share some others.

Ok, this one is about Shada.(My kitten) Well, I was typing an E-mail to a friend when my mom called me downstairs. I came back up and the E-mail had been sent. Shada was in the chair, front paws on the keyboard. She looked at me like "What? I didn't do anything." I figured I had sent the E-mail. Then my friend replied to them E-mail. She asked WTF?! Why did you send me this? "I" had sent her an E-mail full of gibberish. I looked at Shada, who was on my lap. She started pressing keys on the keyboard.

I have a million more, but you guys have to tell your stories. :biggrin:

Posted

Ok, this one is short, but funny. My brother was holding my other brother's kitten(Cricket), Cricket was asleep, My brother was watching the kitten, then all of a sudden, the cat looked at him, and meowed right in his face, then fell back like he never woke up.

Posted

i was typing in InuYasha and Pepper kept pushing my hands down while i was typing, she's done this tons of other times which proves why i mispell and stuff alot :P she sits on my lap and puts her paws on my hand and pushes down.....it's crazy....

Posted

:huh: Silly Kitty XD

Okay... this is from A WHILE ago, about when I was 6 :unsure: ...

I had gotten a dog from one of my best friends back then. They were moving away, which I was sad about, and the asked me to take care of the dog. They also said that after a time, if I wanted to, I could give the dog away. But, I loved that dog :cry: And the funniest thing... that dog liked flash lights. And one day, my dad was fixing the stove, and I stole his flash light. My dad never noticed. And I ran down the hallway, and the dog followed the light.. he went crazy XD

He would jump up and down, chase his tail... it was funny XD

Posted

Eloise, my deaf Jack Russel terrier does that xD only she starts to chake and breath hard and she runs int o walls and stuff xD

that reminds me....

my friends cats(Bosko and sagwa) would just tear down the hallway and try and break the door down xD it was hilarious.....

Posted

My dog Boscoe would bark at his reflection. He used to spend the whole day at the stove staring at "Shadow dog." My mom found it annoying sometimes and when I had to jump over him, I would, too. *sigh* But now, I would give anything to hear him barking all day.

Posted

My dog Boscoe would bark at his reflection. He used to spend the whole day at the stove staring at "Shadow dog." My mom found it annoying sometimes and when I had to jump over him, I would, too. *sigh* But now, I would give anything to hear him barking all day.

Ahhhhh.........

I miss my dog, too :cry:

Huggies 4 U :joy:

*hugs*

Posted

My aunts other cat Patch(is missing her eye) and she gets ambushed by Pepper ALL the time.

sometimes Patch will just be walking down th hallway when Pepper jumps out of nowhere smacks her and runs like hell!!! xD it's so funny xD se's a cuddle muffin too :wub:

Posted

Ahhhhh.........

I miss my dog, too :cry:

Huggies 4 U :joy:

*hugs*

*hugs*

Oh, anyone wanna hear about "The cat that jumped over the Roxie?"

Posted

Okay.

When my Golden Retriever, Nixon, was a puppy, he would want to come inside, so he'd bang his head on the door. And just the other day, I opened the back door, Nixon came running in and looked at me, barked once, the spun around and bashed his nose on the side of the door. HARD.

And my cat, Bailey, is completely anti-social. He only listens to me, and hates it when anyone but me touches him. Sometimes, he sits on my lap and tries to dig into my chest. Animals can be so stupid sometimes XD!

Posted

But they're alway lovable and cute, and most of he time funny xD

Posted

I 'spose i can post a few in here...

My cat Olivia (livvy for short) was quite stange. One of her nicknames was 'toilet kitty'. Since she, well, drank out of the toilet. after having tihs cat i shortly decided all cats ar bipolar. (unfortunatly livvy died in NOv. last year)

Posted

:mellow: ...........

There is a cat on stupid videos(or toutube, i forgot) that uses the toilet xD

Posted

This is for Dark:

My grandma was arranging the kitchen and cleaning it, so she had all the furniture in the living room, and pepper went to step from one stool to another, and she didn't know they weren't apart, so she fell! she was just hanging from her claws by the edge of the seat, it looked like she was sitting on the bar xD eventually one paw let go, then when the other one slipped free she felll on the bar and did a tumble :lol: it was SO funny :joy:

Posted

my pomeranian Rusty is very fat and when he walks he waddles like a penquin. He also barks and attacks my feet when I have food.