Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

I have 2 questions

7 posts in this topic

Posted

My first question is the OoT question. I was playing OoT earlyer as an adult and I went to gurudo fortress into the desert a with a tent with the carpenders and the the dude you gave the bunney hood in it. The bunney hood man wanted to race so I thought since the hood was gone this would be easy and I lost on foot so I tried on Epona and lost.

Anyway my question is do you have any tecniques of beating him?

My last question is on SSBM. I was talking to my friend and he said that you can fight giga bowser in adventure mode I told him you can't so he told me you can. He said just beat adventure mode and you fight him. I do adventure 30 times a day if I play SSBM so I played it and never fought giga bowser. How do you fight him?

Thank you in advance.

Posted

I don't know about the second one but you always lose by one second in OoT.

Posted

Play Adventure mode on Hard or Very Hard without continuing. After defeating Bowser, his trophy will come back as Giga Bowser. You're welcome.

Posted

THAT'S RACIST!!!!!

Posted

I don't know about the second one but you always lose by one second in OoT.

But why that's dumb you should win like once or something.

Play Adventure mode on Hard or Very Hard without continuing. After defeating Bowser, his trophy will come back as Giga Bowser. You're welcome.

Well i'll never be able to get to giga bowser, I'm surpised I can beat 3 level 9 ganondorfs. Oh well.

Posted

You can't beat the running man, but if you want to get the lowest time possible, then try to have epona ready just outside of the tent so you can get on her as quickly as possible.

Posted

You always lose by a second on the running man, no matter what. :unsure: believe me...i've tried....

and to get to Giga bowser you have to beat Adventure on Normal or higher in less than what? 10 minutes? then after his trophie falls off as normal and you do your pose, he comes back up and ligning turns him into Giga bowser,(YL is the best for this because his up B move, it keeps hurting im over and over again, then you can try to smash him off)He's VERY heavy, can jump really far, and he's faster and stronger than normal bowser.