Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Its Over. Shes not my friend no more.........but i have good news!!!!

8 posts in this topic

Posted

Hey guys!! Well some of you probably remember posting something about me liking my friend but she not liking me no more? Well yeah, unforunately were not friends no more. She just totally got mad at me for some reason that no one wants to tell me. Everyone told me to leave her alone and so thats what i did. So were not talking no more and not planning on doing so no more. Shes gone. But its not all bad news!! During my problems, I met a new girl, Janet. Shes incredible! Beautiful, smart, funny, everything. We have know each other for a month, nd just today she told me something important. I was talking to her on AIM and this was the conversation:

Janet: Guess what Tony?!?!

Me: Wat?

Janet: Uhhhh nvm i shouldnt tell you.

Me: Ok its alright

Me: It dont matter

Janet: ok il tell you

Janet: Tony i likke likke you

Yeah, I was happy!!! I feel the same way towards her. But theres a problem, she has a boyfriend. But the bad thing about her boyfriend is that he cheats on her. AND SHE KNOWS!!! That gets me really mad, and now shes starting to understand that hes not worth it. Her boyfriend treats her like trash!!! But thankfully shes starting to understand that hes garbage. But yeah, im soo happy that she feels the same way towards me. I shouldnt hope for the best, but i sure hope her boyfriend goes away cuz man hes such a JERK!!! HE CHEATS ON HER RIGHT IN FRONT OF HER FACE!!!! I hope he goes. But yeah im soo happy she feels the same way towards me!!! IM SOO HAPPY!!!!

Posted

good for you! still, you should still ask around to why that other girl got mad at you. if you don't, it'll come back and haunt you. trust me.... :unsure:

Posted

good for you! still, you should still ask around to why that other girl got mad at you. if you don't, it'll come back and haunt you. trust me.... :unsure:

Its a long story well i think it was this. Soo my friend had some problems with her girlfriend, nd so his girlfriend asked for my help, so i started to help. SOOO, for some reason shes goes and puts me on her #1 on her myspace top friends, soo i guess my "ex friend" got mad cuz she thought i was going out with her, nd she really hated her. Soo now everyone of her friends hate me including her, nd they told me to leave her alone. I tried to talk to her but now they accuse me of stalking her. Just cuz i wanted to talk to her and get things straight. :cry: So now shes mad at me, i ant talk to her no more cuz i get accused of stalking, nd were never gonna talk to each other no more. That i promise, nd if she wants to talk later on, which i doubt, im not talking to her. Unfotunately. because she hurt me soo much. But i got over it. She treated me horrible anyways. SO yeah thats the story. :wacko:

Posted

Wow, well. I'm glad it got sorted out....sorta.

Posted

If her boyfriend cheats on her then everything can be solved quite simply. She justs needs to dump his sorry tush and go for you! ~

Posted

Hey guys!! Well some of you probably remember posting something about me liking my friend but she not liking me no more? Well yeah, unforunately were not friends no more. She just totally got mad at me for some reason that no one wants to tell me. Everyone told me to leave her alone and so thats what i did. So were not talking no more and not planning on doing so no more. Shes gone. But its not all bad news!! During my problems, I met a new girl, Janet. Shes incredible! Beautiful, smart, funny, everything. We have know each other for a month, nd just today she told me something important. I was talking to her on AIM and this was the conversation:

Janet: Guess what Tony?!?!

Me: Wat?

Janet: Uhhhh nvm i shouldnt tell you.

Me: Ok its alright

Me: It dont matter

Janet: ok il tell you

Janet: Tony i likke likke you

Yeah, I was happy!!! I feel the same way towards her. But theres a problem, she has a boyfriend. But the bad thing about her boyfriend is that he cheats on her. AND SHE KNOWS!!! That gets me really mad, and now shes starting to understand that hes not worth it. Her boyfriend treats her like trash!!! But thankfully shes starting to understand that hes garbage. But yeah, im soo happy that she feels the same way towards me. I shouldnt hope for the best, but i sure hope her boyfriend goes away cuz man hes such a JERK!!! HE CHEATS ON HER RIGHT IN FRONT OF HER FACE!!!! I hope he goes. But yeah im soo happy she feels the same way towards me!!! IM SOO HAPPY!!!!

HOORAY!!!

A TOAST, TO FAIRY BOY!!!!

HIP, HIP, HOORAY!!!!

Hmmm...IDEA!

Posted

HOORAY!!!

A TOAST, TO FAIRY BOY!!!!

HIP, HIP, HOORAY!!!!

Hmmm...IDEA!

lol, nd your idea is??

Posted

Check me sig.