Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New color comes to Nintendo DS.

12 posts in this topic

Posted

[center][img]http://www.dbtechno.com/images/Nintendo_DS_Lite_Cobalt_Blue_Black.jpg[/img][/center]

------

Nintendo is apparently getting ready to bring out a new color scheme for the DS handheld as they are getting ready to release a Cobalt Blue / Black DS Lite. This comes after Circuit City apparently leaked out the release of the new DS Lite color.

Not long ago Circuit City added a page to their site which was a pre-order page for the brand new Nintendo DS Lite color, it did not last long though. There is no word yet from any users if orders were actually taken for the color, nor are there any reports as to a release date that was noted.

It was not long though before Circuit City was able to remove the link to the new Nintendo DS Lite from their page.

The link that was valid only hours ago is now gone, leaving many to wonder if Nintendo forced Circuit City to remove it as they may not have yet been ready to unveil it to the public.

It would be no surprise for Nintendo to bring out a new color for the DS Lite as they are well-known for doing exactly that. There is no word on if the pre-order page will return or when the color may actually release, if at all.

Source: [url="http://www.dbtechno.com/gaming/2008/01/28/circuit-city-leaks-new-nintendo-ds-lite-color-cobalt-blue-black/"]dBTechno[/url]

Posted

SHIIINNYYY.... :o_o: :o

Posted

I wouldn't see why they wouldn't make the DS Lite with that colour (somewhat similiar to a darker version of the original, 'Electric Blue' DS)
Nice find SirJoshizzle!

Posted

heh, this is nothing that new, that colour's been out in Japan since they launched and the black ones have been available in Europe since it launched here too...

Posted

Hehehe too bad i just got the crimson red one. :unsure:

Posted

[color="#00bfff"]The only cool DS color is Black and White :D i don't care much for Dark Blue.....It's still one of my favorite colors.....but who cares anyway.....[/color]

Posted

I have both the original white and the special Pokemon Dialga and Palkia. The original I got at the Navy Exchange by exchanging my old one, and I gave it to my sister when I got the Pokemon one.

Posted

Yeah, well I got the Zelda edition gold DS Lite with the Triforce plaited in the corner.
Woot lol. ^_^

Posted

[quote name='THE DARK ONE' post='115884' date='Jan 29 2008, 10:05 AM'][color="#00bfff"]The only cool DS color is Black and White :D i don't care much for Dark Blue.....It's still one of my favorite colors.....but who cares anyway.....[/color][/quote]
I agree.

Posted

[quote name='Saria_Kokiri' post='115913' date='Jan 28 2008, 04:49 PM']Yeah, well I got the Zelda edition gold DS Lite with the Triforce plaited in the corner.
Woot lol. ^_^[/quote]

[color="#00bfff"]:ohmygod: NO FAIR!!!! :ohmygod:

:cow:[/color]

Posted

ha! the Airian national colors

Posted

I am really [spoiler]fucking[/spoiler] pissed. I just bought a Black DS Lite when I wanted a blue one. So badly.

And they release it now.

So effing pissed >.>