Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hidden character 1 confirmed

12 posts in this topic

Posted

Masahiro Sakurai has confirmed one of the many hidden characters on the Smash Bros. DOJO!! Read on to find out who it is and how to unlock. [b]Spoilers ahead; read at own risk[/b].

------

[center][img]http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characters/images/hidden01/hidden01.jpg[/img]
[b]Ness[/b][/center]

Despite being a hidden character, Ness pops up briefly in the opening movie.

As this is Ness

Posted

He was confirmed in the opening sequence and there's enough footage of all of the other from the roster that was posted before for them all to be confirmed.

Also, I'm going to put the how to unlock bit in spoiler tags as the site had the decency to as it's an extra spoiler to knowing the character's there.

Posted

i knew SBD was going to release info on the secret characters even before they said they were going to release info on the secret characters

look at nesses yoyo! Super Nintendo 2008!

Posted

[quote name='Soi Karuna' post='117234' date='Feb 1 2008, 09:04 AM']i knew SBD was going to release info on the secret characters even before they said they were going to release info on the secret characters

look at nesses yoyo! Super Nintendo 2008![/quote]
[color="#FF0000"]Someone's trying to be a funny MAN! :lol: It's cool but are they related or something?[/color]

Posted

[quote name='Y. Link adict' post='117237' date='Feb 1 2008, 08:12 AM'][color="#FF0000"]Someone's trying to be a funny MAN! :lol: It's cool but are they related or something?[/color][/quote]
I think Lucas is ness's cousin

Posted

I'm pretty sure they're brothers or something?
But yeah, at least Lucas is a Luigified clone.
Sahaqiel

Posted

what game is this brat from again?-.-

Posted

[quote name='eyeoftruth' post='117265' date='Feb 1 2008, 11:02 AM']what game is this brat from again?-.-[/quote]

I think it's called "Earthbound" here (North America, Europe, Australia, etc.) and "Mother" in Japan.

Posted

nope, not called Earthbound here, was never released here, Nintendo hates us Europeans...

Posted

because japan knows that Europe is a smart continent.

Americans will just buy anything

Posted

[quote name='Gingerlink' post='117474' date='Feb 1 2008, 10:49 PM']nope, not called Earthbound here, was never released here, Nintendo hates us Europeans...[/quote]

:cry:

Posted

[color="#00bfff"]...

I personally think Mother/Earthbound is ridiculous....only because i've never played it though...it just....sounds so corny... :unsure: [/color]