Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The infamous spin switch.

15 posts in this topic

Posted

Well, a long time ago, I encountered a gossip stone that spoke of a hidden switch that only can be hit by the spin attack in OoT. What is with that switch?! I have never found any site that knows its whereabouts, does anyone here know???

Posted

Well, a long time ago, I encountered a gossip stone that spoke of a hidden switch that only can be hit by the spin attack in OoT. What is with that switch?! I have never found any site that knows its whereabouts, does anyone here know???

yeah, the swith which looks like a crystal is able to be activaed by the spin attack, that's what it refers to. :tongue:

Posted

The swithes are only in the water and shadow temple. The switches were behind metal bars, so unless you had the biggoron's sword, the only way to activate the switches was by spin attacking.

Posted

I think I used my hookshot to activate those. . .

Posted

It only said there was on switch, if you guys are right then me be :cry: .

Posted

Yeah, I think t hat's the only switch that has to be hit that way. Or so I remember

Posted

Yeah, I think that is the only switch like that. Or so i remember...

Posted

'tis it is.

Is it your first time playing OoT or something quazy? :huh:

Posted

no, just wondering.

Posted

there are rumers that in certain places on oot there are 3 or 2 extra and hidden heart peices that fill a full heart even if you supossivly have all of them maybe this is related to that in some way.

Posted

I think I've been to one. I went to gerudo desert and fell onto a ledge near the bridge. Then I hookshoted onto a cate on an opposite ledge and smashed it. There was a heart piece there.

Posted (edited)

I,ve seen that heart before I don't think it's on cause on of my brothers files he got that and now he has every heart that I would way isn't secret if this is true. It also didn't give him a whole new heart it just gave him a quarter heart.

Edited by Frost Giant (see edit history)

Posted

I don't know for sure, but it may refer to a switch in the light corridor on ganon's castle. not sure because, in fact you can activate it by another ways.

it's a room where you have to hit a switchh using bombuchu. but in case that you don't have any or you run out of them, there's a tresaure chest wich contains 10 bombuchus. for to make appear that chest, you have to hit a switch behind a wall wich can only be done with spin attack, but i don't know for sure because, if you already have bombuchus and use them to hit the other switch, then you can pass the wall and hit the switch normally.

Posted

I don't know for sure, but it may refer to a switch in the light corridor on ganon's castle. not sure because, in fact you can activate it by another ways.

it's a room where you have to hit a switchh using bombuchu. but in case that you don't have any or you run out of them, there's a tresaure chest wich contains 10 bombuchus. for to make appear that chest, you have to hit a switch behind a wall wich can only be done with spin attack, but i don't know for sure because, if you already have bombuchus and use them to hit the other switch, then you can pass the wall and hit the switch normally.

yes i remember that; although i believe it to have been in the spirit themed part of the castle, not the light part :P

Posted

well, it has been a while since last time i played OoT, so i may be mistaken... but i really thought that it was light... spirit wasn't the mirror shield puzle?