Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

So, what do you think?

27 posts in this topic

Posted

Can I have some thing revolving around pie?

Posted (edited)

Hey Saria Could you animate this picture

Assassins_Creed_by_Imperalpng.jpg

and um.. lets see put words in the top corner saying Courage yeah thats it Courage and have the picture moving around like LDGM picture with Meta Knight

Edited by Spartan of Hylia (see edit history)

Posted

Hey Saria Could you animate this picture

Assassins_Creed_by_Imperalpng.jpg

and um.. lets see put words in the top corner saying Courage yeah thats it Courage and have the picture moving around like LDGM picture with Meta Knight

I can't make icons move! I need pictures. -_- Okay, well... what I CAN do is edit the picture a little...

Also, LDGM, I've tried to my extent, but it's no use. I can't get the white spaces out of the darn icon. I'm really sorry. :cry:

And FF... I'm sorry, it takes too long to do stuff like that. :cry:

And Kikoromia: Ehm... alright then... pie it is.

Posted

I can't make icons move! I need pictures. -_- Okay, well... what I CAN do is edit the picture a little...

Also, LDGM, I've tried to my extent, but it's no use. I can't get the white spaces out of the darn icon. I'm really sorry. :cry:

And FF... I'm sorry, it takes too long to do stuff like that. :cry:

And Kikoromia: Ehm... alright then... pie it is.

Well I don't exactly mean move I mean how in LDGM icon his picture is kinda bumping around you know? I just want it to do something like that if you can but if you can't its not problem.

Posted

Well I don't exactly mean move I mean how in LDGM icon his picture is kinda bumping around you know? I just want it to do something like that if you can but if you can't its not problem.

Ugh... LDGM'S IS NOT SUPPOSED TO DO THAT.

Posted

i'm LDGM! :tongue:

Posted

I know. :cry: Though I can make it seem like your icon is moving around the page, sure SOH. I just can't fix LDGM's because for some reason, my program isn't allowing me to. :angry:

Posted

I know. :cry: Though I can make it seem like your icon is moving around the page, sure SOH. I just can't fix LDGM's because for some reason, my program isn't allowing me to. :angry:

that's fine. i'm over with metakinght, i'm back to my garo avatar style :tongue:

Posted

that's fine. i'm over with metakinght, i'm back to my garo avatar style :tongue:

Okay, again, I'm really sorry.

Behold! A .gif I made out of pure boredom!

Brawlanimation.gif

Posted

Oh yeah, nearly forgot, what I meant by "Fade in and out" was the pictures. If you look at them in order, they get brighter, and in reverse, they get darker. I wanted it to start dark, then grow lighter and then get dark again.

Posted

Oh yeah, nearly forgot, what I meant by "Fade in and out" was the pictures. If you look at them in order, they get brighter, and in reverse, they get darker. I wanted it to start dark, then grow lighter and then get dark again.

Oh.. Well then I think I could do that. Thanks for clarifying.

Posted

ok thats fine