Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Im tired of it....

13 posts in this topic

Posted

O...M....G!!!!!!

Almost everytime i say something everybody that feels like listening or reading or whatever, always changes what i say, or completely misunderstand!

Like when i say fight fair.

CG and HF think i said no GodModding, then, even after i told them, HF is sill fighting like a headless chicken, then he finally understands after....the...fifth time i told him? i don't remember. but even my deaf jack russel terrier twists my words!! =O

And when i say i won't be on much anymore, everybody thinks i'll be gone for a couple months, and if im really lucky i'll be able to get on once a while.......And ithink they do it on purpose.... :unsure: but im not sure....

My aut twists the simplest things into completely retarted stuff.

example:

Me:Can i play your XBox?

Beth:I don't want to play smash brothers! it's stupid!

and she'll be staring right at me while im talking to her face, i don't get it.....

And sorry if you've twisted my words because you didn't understand it really.....

:wacko::wacko::wacko:

Im sick and tired of it though. It's not that hard to understand:

(Exact quote!)

Fight fair god dangit!!

:unsure:

Posted

O...M....G!!!!!!

Almost everytime i say something everybody that feels like listening or reading or whatever, always changes what i say, or completely misunderstand!

Like when i say fight fair.

CG and HF think i said no GodModding, then, even after i told them, HF is sill fighting like a headless chicken, then he finally understands after....the...fifth time i told him? i don't remember. but even my deaf jack russel terrier twists my words!! =O

And when i say i won't be on much anymore, everybody thinks i'll be gone for a couple months, and if im really lucky i'll be able to get on once a while.......And ithink they do it on purpose.... :unsure: but im not sure....

My aut twists the simplest things into completely retarted stuff.

example:

Me:Can i play your XBox?

Beth:I don't want to play smash brothers! it's stupid!

and she'll be staring right at me while im talking to her face, i don't get it.....

And sorry if you've twisted my words because you didn't understand it really.....

:wacko::wacko::wacko:

Im sick and tired of it though. It's not that hard to understand:

(Exact quote!)

Fight fair god dangit!!

:unsure:

So me saying your back in the banner topic made you want to make this topic? :wacko: If it was i'm sorry. :embarrassed:

Posted

No but it reminded me i was going to make this xD

sorry if i offended you =P

Posted

No but it reminded me i was going to make this xD

sorry if i offended you =P

No but I'm sure LDGM and MP are sorry for changing your posts in the Time to Choose Sides topic.

I only did it to LDGM and MP because they started it.

Posted

yupyup, well, i kinda know how you feel. like louie was talking about how he accidentily :rolleyes: flipped nick's go-cart (rich punk) and i said that it was because he's big (he's 6'2" and 13 years old, but also has a bit of chub on him) and everyone was all angry at me and didn't talk to me for like two days cuz they thought i was calling him fat when in fact i was simply noting that because of his unusual height, he has a higher center of gravity making it simpler for that loveable thing gravity to flip him.

Posted

No but I'm sure LDGM and MP are sorry for changing your posts in the Time to Choose Sides topic.

I only did it to LDGM and MP because they started it.

yea, and i only did it because MP started it :P

Posted

'Kay, who's MP? I've heard his name everywhere here and I don't know who he is.....

Posted

I think MP is Mr. Pokefan.

Posted

I think MP is Mr. Pokefan.

***BING BING BING*** we have a winner

Posted

***BING BING BING*** we have a winner, Johnny tell him what he's won.

I had to do that.

Johnny: Well LDGM he has one absolutly nothing.

Posted

I had to do that.

Johnny: Well LDGM he has one absolutly nothing.

no, he's won this limited edition Obama poster:

post-5149-1202835087_thumb.jpg

Posted

Taking words out of context is only fun when one mistakes what you say for an innuendo. At least for me, anyway.

Posted

Taking words out of context is only fun when one mistakes what you say for an innuendo. At least for me, anyway.

that's not what makes me mad though, THAT's kinda fun :D

im talking about when people are standing right there listening and then they have no idea what you said, and stuff like that, or when they misunderstand the simplet things, even when it's written down. 'tis gettiing rather annoying....