Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

what's going on?

10 posts in this topic

Posted

It seems to me that when I post no one posts after me unless no one else is on the site. So I ask you planly what is going on?

Posted

It seems to me that when I post no one posts after me unless no one else is on the site. So I ask you planly what is going on?

I uh. . . well, don't know. :embarrassed: Don't ask me ok, because I just have this crazy feeling. :unsure: I just get these fellings. I can't really tell you so you don't get mad.

Posted

I uh. . . well, don't know. :embarrassed: Don't ask me ok, because I just have this crazy feeling. :unsure: I just get these fellings. I can't really tell you so you don't get mad.

agreed.

Posted

maybe you should be a bit more patient, I don't expect to get any replies from my posts until the next day, or at least in a couple of hours time. Anyone online probabbly isn't reading the same topics as you.

Posted

It's probably because your in a timezone where few other people live in. Just be patient. Also if you go around posting stuff noone wants to read, then obviously nobody will reply to it, but that doesn't seem to be your case.

Posted

It's probably because your in a timezone where few other people live in. Just be patient. Also if you go around posting stuff noone wants to read, then obviously nobody will reply to it, but that doesn't seem to be your case.

Actually that makes alot of sense.

Posted

exactly.

Posted

The key to the forums is having to wait. so just go play at the arcade as you wait for replies.

Posted

Also, if you want faster replies, you can always go to the chat.

Posted

Also, if you want faster replies, you can always go to the chat.

maybe.