Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

My friend wants to go out with me...now what?

13 posts in this topic

Posted

Listen, this may sound weird but...

My friend asked me out earlier and then she changed her mind and sploded.

She likes me not because of the way I look (Mind you I am really ugly. Note: THe pic on my profile isn't me, it's my friend, Jack.), but because of my personality and niceness/randomness.

But, strange, she acts weird sometimes, which I don't mind really, and she is pretty cute. <3 I like her alot, but I don't want to rush things if I ever say "Do you want to go out?"

I always hesitate on this, and my friends give me crappy answers like, "She's ugly, zomg. Go out with that hawt girl."

So...will anyone help me?

Btw, I have no experience in relationships, EVER!! So, i might need some advice on that too...

Many thanks,

Don Akida. <3

Posted

Looks dont matter. Go for it.

Posted

agreed, if you like here, ignore your friends, it's your decision to make, not theirs

Posted

I second that. People who say "Zomg go out with that hawt girl." are popular scum who are supporting OTHER popular scum.

Posted

question:

Why the hell would you go out with someone you don't like when you can go out with someone you do?

A couple things...

if she likes you for your personality, and you like her.... why not? It's clear you get along if she's your friend. Go for it.

Also, don't do the "i'm ugly" thing. It's just early-teen-insecurity, and no one likes it. I'm sure you're attractive to her in some way. And if your personality is clearly your strong point, focus your relationship (if one really arises from this) on that, and not the physical aspect.

and this is just a personal note, but your friends sound like morons. I wouldn't mind smacking 'em upside the head. They're exactly what I found so annoying in high school.

Posted

beauty is in the eye of the beholder, not your friends..... ;)

Posted

Looks dont matter. Go for it.

Agree with that but I am 14 too.... (and I should go for it too xD) Just ask to you parents... :taco: :')

Posted

I too, think its worth giving her a chance. Be spontaneous. Your friends will learn to live with it.

Posted

Thanks, guys. :) We're going out now. Even thought this is our first day, we still aren't going luvvy-dubby n' stuff.

Thanks alot you guys. Hyrule.net, you rock!

Posted

i'll take that directly :applause:

Posted

Why would you put your friends photo on your profile? Secondly, your too young break up with her right now.

Posted

Quote Peter Griffin-

"YEAAAAAAA"

and The Fonz-

"AYYYYYYY"!

Posted

Well, before I got with my current gf, I just spended a bit more time with her. If you're not completely sure on your feeling for the girl, spend more time with her. Hang out in a small group, or even by yourself, depending on how comfortable you are... don't know if my advice will help you... :huh: