Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Smash Bros. Brawl Preview.

11 posts in this topic

Posted

Well, here I am making a post about Super Smash Bros. Brawl, one of the best destructional game in the history of mankind. Featuring Zelda, Mario, Link and other video game characters you might remember! Time for the review!

Well, just like any fighting game, this is side-view battles. The gameplay is fantastic, graphics will blow your mind, and the storyline is just to fun!

1: Gameplay.

From what I heard, this Super Smash Brothers game is going to be EPIC, all in friggin capitals. This game will leave you hypnotized for hours trying to unlock trophies, stickers, and much more characters! From Battle Royal mode, to classic mode where you go through a series of stages to fight the final boss to unlock new features! Sadly, this is repetitve sometimes, and it gets annoying trying to unlock every single character when you go through the same game mode every time with nothing changing but the music! I give this..

8 of 10!

---------

2. Music

...wow. Where the hell do I begin? Hmmm, lets start with the Start menu music.

It's orchestrated and it sounds wonderful, perfect and flawless brawl material music! From battles in the skies with intense fast music, to calming music with insane battles in the background. Nintendo out done themselves again with musicial masterpieces of this game. I can't wait to get a copy of this game!! The score? Simple..

10 of 10! :D

--------

3. Characters

Yep, we all know this already. Mario, Link, Kirby, blah blah blah...but, the newcomers of this game? What are they?

From Metaknight of the Kirby Series

to Pit from a nintendo classic, Kid Icarus.

The colorful characters are awesome, and I simply can't get enough of them.

I won't spoil any secret characters for you, but just go to smashbros.com for the information, but you have been warned.

Also, one of the newcomes is....

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!!!

Time for some kickass character to be put in a nintendo game!

The score:

Perfect 10 of 10!!

-----

Well, I gave my vote. This was a pretty short review, and I'll try to update it soon for more information, but check smashbros.com for all information for characters, stages, and everything about the game.

OVERRALL SCORE:

10 for gameplay, characters and music!

THE BRAWL BEGINS MARCH 9th!

Posted

You only played the half game japanse yet? (Dairantou) (I download it) But that game stuck in the half...

So you can't review it yet... :embarrassed:

Wait until it is in USA full...

Posted

umm, you can't review a game if you havn't played it. This is called a preview and even that's not completely true because prviews tend to be given on impressions from a demo...

This is basically a first impressions, just a bit late.

Posted

US would have it as of yesterday if it wasn't delayed. . . :cry:

Posted

wahhhh :cry: :cry:u made me more sad :cry: :cry: :cry:

Posted

OMG:p

Pour dusty :fear:

See what your have done now! :unsure:

xD

Posted

I actually have played a Test Demo of Brawl.

I am just judging what I have experienced so far.

I probably won't make a full review, but I will probably steal my friends Brawl and test it out. >_>

So, yeah. >_>

Posted

Sorry Dusty. T_T

I aint getting this game either anyway. xP

Posted

also, it's not in the slightest bit official, do you even know what that means?

You can't REview anything unless it's the full game anyway, I'm changing the title...

Posted

no im sooooo getting it but GM made me sad cuz i have the money so i would have it....i need a moment :cry: :cry: :cry:

Posted

no im sooooo getting it but GM made me sad cuz i have the money so i would have it....i need a moment :cry: :cry: :cry:

It's okay*pats dusty on the back*