Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

IT'S VALENTINES DAY!!

11 posts in this topic

Posted

I like valentines day, it's my April fools day for the emotions. I always tell the girl that I like that I like her, but then say that it was a joke because it's valentines day.

But at the same time valentines day is always depressing. Mostly because when I tell that joke, they look all grossed out. I MEAN COME ON! Is it me? Am I to forward about it? Is it my breath? My Face? seriously, for me it's extremely difficult to tell someone how I feel about them. That's why I tell it in the form of a joke. But every year it's always "Yeah...that's funny...ok, BY ERIK!" and then I feel stupid and heartbroken. I don't know.

Any way I want to wish all of everyone on Hyrule.net a very happy valentines day!

and play nice :unsure:

Posted

Happy valentines day mate :)

I personally hate doing anything past saying 'happy valentines day', so you're getting as much love as id give anyone :D

Posted

This is the only day of school we'll be having this week, all snow days and tomorrow teachers' meeting, but it's always been my favorite holiday...*sigh* I didn't have anyone to break my heart, but I guess I'm gonna have to face Jared sooner or later, right?

Posted

big woo...

Posted

Happy Valentines Day!

I'll just go on with my regular day though; say Happy Valentines Day to everyone, finish a test, and hope that the guy I like does something for me today.

Chances are as slim as ever, and if he doesn't, then whatever. It's just one day.

Plus, I got a whole crap ton of chocolates sent from my Brother back at University. Now I have to send him something back...

Crap. :embarrassed:

Posted

Happy valentines day mate :)

I personally hate doing anything past saying 'happy valentines day', so you're getting as much love as id give anyone :D

Really? Well thank you then :embarrassed:

Posted

Valentine's Day is an awful holiday that uses love to sell romantic things for 3x the price they'd usually be. Its nothing but marketing. You're "love day" should be everyday, and not require over priced material objects.

Fun fact time: The number of suicides on Valentine's Day is more than any other day of the year. Every year.

Posted

Valentine's Day is an awful holiday that uses love to sell romantic things for 3x the price they'd usually be. Its nothing but marketing. You're "love day" should be everyday, and not require over priced material objects.

Fun fact time: The number of suicides on Valentine's Day is more than any other day of the year. Every year.

That's.......I love your up beat attitude today, GM. :embarrassed:

Posted

I don't like valentines day, it makes me angry. :angry:

Posted

That's.......I love your up beat attitude today, GM. :embarrassed:

Lol. You noticed! :biggrin:

Posted

I'm sure it was sometime at the end of January instead, around the time when Christmas cheer would've worn off and everyone realises their job sucks or something. Although valentine's day is placed in a similar position of the year, maybe a tad later...

If you have a problem with materialisation, I make my presents, well, at least I would...