Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The fortune Teller

8 posts in this topic

Posted

You know that crazy wierd fortune teller in TP? Well finally ive translated what she says (after spending LOTS of rupees.) Yes I know its easy, but ie never noticed it before For career she says "What Am I talking about" And then for Love she says "Wait Loading Takes Time" Or something like that.

Posted

This has already been mentioned by Corrupt One. :unsure:

I helped find this.

But its cool that you noticed. :unsure:

Posted

You know that crazy wierd fortune teller in TP? Well finally ive translated what she says (after spending LOTS of rupees.) Yes I know its easy, but ie never noticed it before For career she says "What Am I talking about" And then for Love she says "Wait Loading Takes Time" Or something like that.

Where is the forturne teller at?

Posted

Where is the forturne teller at?

southern castle town, next door to agatha's (bug collector)

Posted

I already knew this, but that's pretty cool you found out yourself.

Just another fun fact about the fortune teller, but if you use an Action Replay to enter her house as a wolf, she says something interesting, but I can't remember what it is.

Posted

Action replay?

Posted

A cheating device that lets you do things the game won't do normally, like have infinite health. There's also gamesharks, but Action Replays are better.

Posted

A cheating device that lets you do things the game won't do normally, like have infinite health. There's also gamesharks, but Action Replays are better.

yeah they are i've bought one back in august they are really fun i like changing my tunic to black and riding on the spinner beause u can fly on it its sweet