Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The Legend of Unimportant Stuff...

8 posts in this topic

Posted

I will now write a funny/stupid/idiotic/Unimportant/etc/etc/etc/I should get on with it/I really should get on with it/Unfortunately, I cannot seem/ to/stop///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Okay, continuing. I shall now write a...I'll just skip the descriptions in case...story about randomness. Please comment and tell me if anything was funny so I can get better at being funny. Okay then, here it is:

THE LEGEND OF UNIMPORTANT STUFF

Prologue

In the darkness there was darkness...Dancing darkness, sleeping darkness, eating darkness, etc darkness. But in the darkness, there was something else, something more...Planning, plotting, scheming, contriving, designing, ect.-ing...And waiting, always waiting for the right time...to STRIKE!!!!!!

Chapter 1

The Big Fun Fair

"Yes, that's right! Step up folks and throw an apple at the target to make Ganondork, our most hated enemy who has tortured us for many years, get dunked in a vat a piranha infested water!!!!!!!!! Only 1 rupee per apple!!!" exclaimed the Happy Mask Salesman. Business was booming for the Happy Mask Salesman. Everyone wanted a piece of Ganondorf. He was making millions!!! No, billions!!!!! It was a time of peace and prosperity for the people of Random Land!!!!!!!!!!! All except for a few were happy. *4 hours later* Ganon (as I will now call him for it's easier and faster than "Ganondorf") entered his drying room. "I hate this. Why did I have to lose my power after being hit with the master sword and being turned to stone (in Wind Waker)? Why? Why!?! WHY!!!!!?????!!!!!!" Suddenly, Ganon heard a crash. He looked outside his room and saw the Happy Mask Salesman, lying on the floor, out cold. Lying 2ft, 4in, 6cm, and 89mm in front of him was a mask. A mask of great power...EPONA'S MASK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ganon quickly put it on, grabbed another mask he saw, turned into a horse, ate some burnt grass, and galloped far far away from the fair.

Mushroom Kingdom

"MARIO, GIVE ME MY CAKE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Mario ran as fast as he could away from the angry Peach. But not fast enough (1 inch per century). *SMACK!PUNCH!KICK!BREAKLEG!BREAKARM!KILLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!* Peach left a mangled Mario on the ground holding her now-one-crumb-cake. "TAKE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" "Ow." uttered Mario. Mario got up and (randomness starts NOW!) slipped on a banana peel left by Diddy Kong 2 years ago and tripped on another and another and bumped into Fox's ship which then took him to Elmo's World where Elmo beat him up because Elmo loves Luigi (if you know what I mean). Mario then gets stuck in a glitch and is rescued by the Arbiter (Halo) who then recruits Mario to fight the Big Hot Jumping Beans From Bowser's Stomach, which was not a good idea for Mario ran into one then "blasted off again" and landed on Batman who then said: Link!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then Batman sicked the Joker on Mario. You can now find Mario in a "Psychiatric Institute for the Laughing". Mario, unfortunately, is in the same institution they keep the Joker not-so-locked-up in.

Halo

BANG!BANG!BANG!BANG!BANG!BANG!BANG! Master Chief had successful got rid of the invading Gay Bombs from Super Mario 64 with help from Elebits. But them Mewtwo came and said, "I shall kill all of you patheticly pathetic humans and Elebits! Magikarp, Go!!!!!" Mewtwo then threw 1,000,000 poke'balls all containing Magikarps at level 100 and two attacks: Splash, and Hyper Beam. There was a big battle that was joined by a war between Sauron and the Fellowship and Gollum. Gollum stole the One Ring from Yoshi but then Luigi grabbed and used it, causing Ringwraiths to come with Covenant Wraiths and Grunts who breathe their own methane (farts) and grunt. That's it. No, wait it isn't because then the Planet X falls into Halo, unleashing hordes of Heartless and Nobodys and Lawyers From Hell!!!!!!!!!!!! But then Pit from heaven came with metaknight in hand to fight the Elebits but help Master Cheif which fails because Master Chief kills everyone with the startling look of his real face: Link.

TO BE CONTINUED

P.S.: Seeing as this is my first time doing this, do not blame me if I'm not funny. I shall get better (hopefully).

Posted

First, I don't care if you are a seasoned professional, or a first-timer, I give the same opinion.

Ok, this hurt to read. In no way is this, funny, entertaining or good. There is no discernible plot. And you included links in the story.

I have to give this a 0 out of 10. Because its not a story. Its just whatever you randomly thought up.

Trying thinking. You'll find it useful.

Posted

First, I don't care if you are a seasoned professional, or a first-timer, I give the same opinion.

Ok, this hurt to read. In no way is this, funny, entertaining or good. There is no discernible plot. And you included links in the story.

I have to give this a 0 out of 10. Because its not a story. Its just whatever you randomly thought up.

Trying thinking. You'll find it useful.

It's supposed to be random. Also, I guess I should have waited for the morning to write this, not at night when I'm tired. And what's wrong with links?

Posted

CHAPTER 2:

And then something else happened which caused the destruction of the apes of 42, and then Precursor Limes come and attack and Ganon eats the Subspace Emissary and and and - everything freezes. "What just happened?" asked Programmer 1. "The randomness was to much for the system to handle," said Programmer 2. "We'll have to reboot." "Damn. Where will it start?" "Right before Mario slipped on the banana peel."

Rebooting...Process complete...Starting up program...

Mushroom Kingdom

"MARIO, GIVE ME MY CAKE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Mario ran as fast as he could away from the angry Peach. But not fast enough (1 inch per century). *SMACK!PUNCH!KICK!BREAKLEG!BREAKARM!KILLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!* Peach left a mangled Mario on the ground holding her now-one-crumb-cake. "TAKE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" "Ow." uttered Mario. Mario got up and looked around. Peach was gone. "Thank God," Mario exclaimed. Mario decided he was hungry. He went to find Luigi to borrow some money. "No! I'm not giving you money!" shouted Luigi. "Why not?" "Because every time I do, Toad always tells me that I just lost 1,000 coins from my bank account!" "That wasn't my fault! Those cheating Boos force fed me drugs and truth saying cookies!!" "Well too bad!! I'm leaving!!!" And with that, Luigi left. Mario was hopeless...That is, until he got an idea! "Ima gonna go to Link and steal his rupees!! Shouldn't be too hard, considering he's an idiot."

Hyrule

Link crept silently through the forest. Stalking Navi. "This time," he thought, "I'll kill her once and for all!" Navi then turned around and said, "You just said that out loud, you idiot." "...DIE!!!!!!!!!" Link lunged at Navi with his new Biggoron Sword. He hit a tree. The tree then attacked Link. "Oh my God!! What is that!?!" Link asked. "It's an Ent. I have no idea why it's in Hyrule and not in Lord of The Rings," said Navi. "Errrr!!!" said the Ent. It swiped at Link, but missed. "I have an idea!" exclaimed Link. "Oh no. It's probably a dumb one...Oh my God...What are you doing!?!" Link then urinated on the Ent. A lot of wolfos came an tore up the Ent. Then they beat up Link. "I think I'm emotionally scared for life," said Navi. "Shut up," said Link. "Wohoo!!!" said Mario. "Where did you come from?" asked Navi. "Over there." "Where?" "There." "You're not pointing to where. Why?" asked Navi. Mario then said, "Well, it'sa rude to point." Navi: "..." Link then tried to bomb Mario, for no reason. "Ahhhhhh!!!!!!! I'm blasting off again!!!!" shouted Mario. "Link missed you, you idiot," said Navi. "...Oh," muttered Mario. "Dammit!! How could I miss!?!" said Link. "You missed because you're facing the wrong way," said Navi. "...Oh," muttered Link. "...I can't stand this any more. I'm leaving." Navi then left. "So...Wanna lend me some rupees?" asked Mario. Link: "..." *BOOM!!!!!!* "MAMAMIA!!!!!!" "Finally. Peace and quiet." said Link. "Errrr," said the 20 angry and burnt Ents standing around him. "...*Gulp*"

Dark World of Nonsense

"Hehehe. They're all falling right into my trap. Bring the fairy." "Aye aye, master," said the Honor Moblin who's name is Bob. He went to the teleportation tube to his right. He came back with the fairy. "Here she is, boss." "Good. Now tell me Navi, where exactly is Zelda nowadays?" "I'll never tell you, you sick gree-" BANG! "Too bad it had to come to this, Navi. Bob, put her in the Darkation Machine." "Certainly, master." Bob hurried out of their to do his master's bidding. "Now then, where was I? Ah, right. Time to see how Sonic fairs against water...Muhahaha! MUHAHAHAHA!!!!! MUHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

To be Continued...

Posted (edited)

I didnt read it but i know you are funny ( ZzzZzzZzz ) dont lissen to the snores your funny (not*cough*really*cough*) sorry bad cough :embarrassed:

(that was close)

ya this post made me a poe!!!!!!! :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Edited by bellumslayer (see edit history)

Posted

I didnt read it but i know you are funny ( ZzzZzzZzz ) dont lissen to the snores your funny (not*cough*really*cough*) sorry bad cough :embarrassed:

(that was close)

ya this post made me a poe!!!!!!! :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Well that wasn't very nice.

Posted

Well that was very nice.

why thank you