Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Okami vs Zelda

10 posts in this topic

Posted

When Okami was released many reviewers gave praise to the fact of how wonderful the game is and also said that Okami is a game which is like The Legend of Zelda. <_< I laugh at that mostly because no game can go near The Legend of Zelda. Has anybody every played this game before? It hasn't come out in Australia yet, though I am not going to go out and buy a PS2 just because reviewers think that it has the same qualities as The Legend of Zelda.

Posted

I play it

and it is EXACTLY like Zelda

I still like Link better

but.. from what I have learned from playing it.. you do basicly the same thing as link in Ocarina of time and etc.

you even have a skill thats like a hockshot XD lol

it is GOOD GAME, every one should play it,

I mostly stared playing Okami because I got bored of waiting for TP <_<

I could make a list of things that are the same as Legend of zelda, but I'm to lazy XD

Posted

Yeah it looks really good, if were on gamecube I would buy it, but I would never classify it as something as good as The Legend of Zelda. It seems more like a substitute for gamers until Twilight Princess comes out :P

Posted

It seems more like a substitute for gamers until Twilight Princess comes out :P

nah nah thats just the reason I played it

now that I have gotton a ways into the game, it is DAMN good (sorry for da bad word XP)

but I bet once TP comes out, I'm ganna forget totaly about Okami :D haha

Posted

ild play anything that has sword killing in it... just like god of war... i liked that 1

Posted

ild play anything that has sword killing in it... just like god of war... i liked that 1

yeah god of war was good i cant wait for the second one is going to come out

Posted

yer feb 2007... have u seen da trailer? its kool

Posted

I beat Okami today XD 43 hours, ZERO dealths, 72 days passed, no help what so eva, over 180 fangs and a WHOLE LATTA MONEY :)

XP I'm ganna start up my 2nd round tomarrow some time lol, its a great time passer.

and the ending, very nice, they even put great care into the credits. and, there might be another game XD they hinted it

anyway, its great a great game, I recomend it!!!

but, chances are, when TP comes out, I'm ganna drop the ps2 controller and I won't even recall ever playing Okami XD lmao

Posted

When Okami was released many reviewers gave praise to the fact of how wonderful the game is and also said that Okami is a game which is like The Legend of Zelda. <_< I laugh at that mostly because no game can go near The Legend of Zelda. Has anybody every played this game before? It hasn't come out in Australia yet, though I am not going to go out and buy a PS2 just because reviewers think that it has the same qualities as The Legend of Zelda.

I'm going to respond to this three years late... because Okami is just that badass.

Okami > Twilight Princess.

Ocarina of Time = Okami? According to my scouter, both power levels are roughly over 9000 (thus no comparison can be drawn)

You've had the three years, so you better have bought this for the Wii.

And I'm a LOZ fanboy for life, so no bias for Okami :)

I'm going to respond to this three years late... because Okami is just that badass.

Okami > Twilight Princess.

Ocarina of Time = Okami? According to my scouter, both power levels are roughly over 9000 (thus no comparison can be drawn)

You've had the three years, so you better have bought this for the Wii.

And I'm a LOZ fanboy for life, so no bias for Okami :)

Posted (edited)

No Uber Necroposting.

Yes. Okami is very BA, but that still does not call for necroposting in a topic three years old.

I understand that you are new, and I can only give you a warning. (not in the since of Warn level)

Though try not to necropost again.

Edited by Chef Nonsense (see edit history)