Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

He's Back! =D

20 posts in this topic

Posted

:angry: :angry: :angry::angry: What's the matter with you people he's only 66, some actors can go to their 90's for crying out loud.

ZOMG! He's the same age as my dad!

:)

Posted

Dude... that is SWEET :3

I mean....

....that Harrison Ford has (is) made (making) a movie when he is..like.....ummm.... 40 or som' :embarrassed: ...

But..yeah...

I will see it....

....even if I have to on DVD :D

He's 66. :embarrassed:

Lol well I'll for sure, be seeing it in the theaters. I love the part in the new trailer where he's like: "Damn, I thought that was closer!" xD

But I expected the: "You're a teacher? "Part time!" scene to be a bit more epic than it actually was..

Wonder what the Crystal Skull's role is in the movie? The trailer didn't mention it.

Vadarth, in trailers, they never show these things. It makes it more suspenseful that way! Plus, this is a teaser trailer, so most likely, there will be another trailer, this time full length, to be shown soon. They'll probably just show a pic of the Crystal Skull for a milisecond in the final trailer.

Posted

Is his son the kid from Transformers/Even Stevens? I really, really hope not.

Why is he in every epic remake of a classic franchise?!

Posted (edited)

I know saria...i know :cry: i keep having to edit my posts.....it's instinct to clicky blue before i type.....:boohoo: i hate the new rule! but....i have to obey.....ah well, 'tis still hecka fun! :joy:

I didn't even recognise Harrison Ford at irst XD in the pic. dang, He was about 40 when they made star wars, 33 years later, BOOM!! he's back with an all new movie!!! :joy: Indiana Jones no less!

lol, every time i say indian jones i remember the coke commercial in the beggining of one of the movies XD

and merchant, Shia LeBouf isn't related to Harrison Ford.....And i LOVED transformers :joy: Bumblebee rocks!!!

Edited by THE DARK ONE (see edit history)

Posted

and merchant, Shia LeBouf isn't related to Harrison Ford.....And i LOVED transformers :joy: Bumblebee rocks!!!

TDO.

I think he meant in the movie LOL. I think he meant Shia Lebouf's character as Indiana's son. Not Harrison Ford's son.

But I'm not sure. I hope that he's not his son in the movie... I want them to bring back Short Round! xD But the kid's probably too old now. Probably wouldn't be as funny.