Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Why are you guys mad at me?

16 posts in this topic

Posted

I noticed some people were mad at me on my profile. WHAT DID I DO????????? :huh:

Posted

:huhwhat: I just visited your profile. . . It looked like noone was mad at you.

Posted

I noticed some people were mad at me on my profile. WHAT DID I DO????????? :huh:

i'm not mad at ye :mellow:

Posted

i'm not mad at ye :mellow:

Me neither.

Posted

Whatevs. It seemed some people were.

Posted

Let's see...

Guys, we ALL need to punish them. What do you think their punishment should be? A permanent ban?

I say they lose ALL of their site privilages!!!!! angry.gif

If I find those people....THEY WILL DIE!!!!! I WILL GUARANTEE IT!!!!!!!!

Among others.

Posted

Why does that mean I have to be bullied? Why are people bullying BOTH of us?

Posted

because... they don't like you?

Posted

In the words of Fierce Muffin quoting TML...

I wish all of you were in that accident who insulted her. I wish YOU WERE IN IT, AND DIED!!!!!!! So...i heard some people on chat made fun of CG for getting hit by the car....DON'T YOU EVER INSULT HER!!!!! You can not even IMAGINE the pain she went through!!!!!Insult her once again...And fear the worst from all of us!!!!!Insult her once again...And fear the worst from all of us!!!!!Insult her once again...And fear the worst from all of us!!!!!So, what's new? Life EMO ENOUGH FOR YA? What, did'ja just think: MUST...FILL...BLACKNESS!!!!I know!!! Let's pick on a poor, helpless girl, who's been through enough F***ING PAIN ALREADY!!!!!If I hear about this again.....I will make sure you are ERASED from the forum, ERASED from chat, LOSE EVERYTHING you've gained, lose ALL YOUR ARCADE RECORDS, ABSOLUTLY EVERYTHING YOU'VE EARNED ON THIS SITE!!!!!! You will NO LONGER, EVER Be able to go back on the ENTIREITY of this site again, You will be disqualified from ALL FORUM GAMEs, aND ROLE - PLAYING, AS WELL. I will make sure of it that You are RESIGNED FROM YOUR CLAN, ori f you are the leader of it, I will make sure EVERYONE ELSE claims they are the leader, and you will be POWERLESS to do anything!!!!!!How would YOU feel if YOU were hit by a car, wounded, sent ot the hospital, and sometime later on a chatroom people mocked you?Fierce, I will find away Fierce, I will find away Fierce, I will find away Fierce, I will find away Fierce, I will find away

You're bullying everyone else, on a daily basis.

That's why your warning level is at 80%.

Muffin's warning is at 0%, too.

Posted

So I have a high percent.

I can't imagine you don't.

You've called Sahaqueil an idiot, bashed me millions of times, called HP/Zelda a rapist, (Uh uh. 'Cuz it AIN'T true.) yelled at anyone who opposes you, giving people who declare war on you a high percentage, claimed I talked about sex,

Oh and did I meantioned Lied, like THREE times in the past few years?

You're as worse as I am.

And you called ME a hypocrite? Oh, SURE Django.

Do yerself a favor. Look in the mirror and think about all those things you've said to people and tell me you like what you see.

Posted

"Oh and did I meantioned Lied, like THREE times in the past few years?"

Oh dear, lied THREE times in the past FEW years! How atrocious!

" So I have a high percent.

I can't imagine you don't."

20%. That sure is a lot.

"You've called Sahaqueil an idiot, bashed me millions of times, called HP/Zelda a rapist, (Uh uh. 'Cuz it AIN'T true.) yelled at anyone who opposes you, giving people who declare war on you a high percentage, claimed I talked about sex,"

Nice misspelling of Sahaqiel. I call everyone idiots anyway. But I apologize to them.

You bash tons of other people millions of times. Including me. Wassupman.

She's a rapist, she does it in chat >.>

I yell at anyone who opposes me, and so do you.

I don't warn people unless they deserve it. Your warning level was given by other mods.

You talked about sex. And you know it.

"You're as worse as I am."

I'm less universally hated.

"And you called ME a hypocrite? Oh, SURE Django."

You're the hypocrite here.

"Do yerself a favor. Look in the mirror and think about all those things you've said to people and tell me you like what you see."

I like what I see, because this is the internet, and anyone who takes that poo seriously is a sad, sad person.

Posted

I would just like to point out that most people would appear to act as rapists in the chat, it's a worrying theme that seems to have started up...

I think you're both hypocrits :D

Also, if the chat and Forum were merged allowing warning level to be raised from chat, Muffin's would be at least 40%...

Now, you two, quit your bickering, we've heard this before.

P.S Django's warning level is actually supposed to be at 30%, he reduced it himself, which you can see by clicking the little percentage link

Posted (edited)

Less Universally hated? Don't make me laugh!!!!!!!

Oh yeah? What about Dustin's So called "letter" and how you keep "claiming" it coming?

Is that TRUE too, Django?

And oh yeah? Well, at least I don't deny EVERYTHING about me, true or not.

Whoops, sorry, GL, Didn't see your post there.

I'll just be moving along.

Edited by That's Mama Luigi (see edit history)

Posted

Less Universally hated? Don't make me laugh!!!!!!!

Oh yeah? What about Dustin's So called "letter" and how you keep "claiming" it coming?

Is that TRUE too, Django?

And oh yeah? Well, at least I don't deny EVERYTHING about me, true or not.

Whoops, sorry, GL, Didn't see your post there.

I'll just be moving along.

delete some inbox messages and you'll find a little surprise. it is a pm. from dustinrino

Posted

I would just like to point out that most people would appear to act as rapists in the chat, it's a worrying theme that seems to have started up...

I think you're both hypocrits :D

Also, if the chat and Forum were merged allowing warning level to be raised from chat, Muffin's would be at least 40%...

Now, you two, quit your bickering, we've heard this before.

P.S Django's warning level is actually supposed to be at 30%, he reduced it himself, which you can see by clicking the little percentage link

I didn't get why it was at 30% in the first place.

I said it could be put back up if I was told.