Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

I'm really HAPPY

8 posts in this topic

Posted

Hi everyone!

I know I haven't been around much lately... and I'm sorry about that, I'm trying my best to at least read the topics around here.

I have some great news I want to share with you because I'm really happy about it! The other day I was playing Nintendogs in the Nintendo DS of a friend at school, and I talked my mom about it and how much I liked the Nintendo DS, and she told me she would buy me one!

You know.. parents do that sometimes, they say they'll buy you something but they never do. But this time she kept her word! Today we were asking for some prices and she decided to buy me one! And I already have it! It's red with black and it came with the Hot Wheels game wich I haven't tried yet (I actually can't find it now O.o)and she bought me too Brain Age 2 (I talked my mom about the Brain Age one so she bought me the new one) and she bought me Phantom Hourghlass too! I already started playing and it's amazing! And now I understand why everyone liked Linebeck so much, he's weird but funny too!

I'm really happy! My mom said that this was because I have kept very good grades all my High School and I have kept my scholarship that long too, and I earned another scholarship for college, so she said I deserved this. I could have asked for a Wii, but they're still too expensive here in M

Posted

Hi everyone!

I know I haven't been around much lately... and I'm sorry about that, I'm trying my best to at least read the topics around here.

I have some great news I want to share with you because I'm really happy about it! The other day I was playing Nintendogs in the Nintendo DS of a friend at school, and I talked my mom about it and how much I liked the Nintendo DS, and she told me she would buy me one!

You know.. parents do that sometimes, they say they'll buy you something but they never do. But this time she kept her word! Today we were asking for some prices and she decided to buy me one! And I already have it! It's red with black and it came with the Hot Wheels game wich I haven't tried yet (I actually can't find it now O.o)and she bought me too Brain Age 2 (I talked my mom about the Brain Age one so she bought me the new one) and she bought me Phantom Hourghlass too! I already started playing and it's amazing! And now I understand why everyone liked Linebeck so much, he's weird but funny too!

I'm really happy! My mom said that this was because I have kept very good grades all my High School and I have kept my scholarship that long too, and I earned another scholarship for college, so she said I deserved this. I could have asked for a Wii, but they're still too expensive here in M

Posted

Yay for Zoe!! :joy:

Posted

I dont think we've met.

Posted

Woo!!! Hope you have fun and get some great games

Posted

That's AWESOME :D

I hope you have fun with the Nintendo DS....

I also thought that Phantom Hourglass was cool....

Even though I only saw it in a trial in my local Mall :embarrassed:

Have fun :thumbup:

Posted

Congratulations, Zoe!!! I'm sure you'll have lots of fun with it. :) Enjoy it!

Yeah! I only need to finish my drawing homework and I'll be able to play PH all day!

Yay for Zoe!! :joy:

YAY! (I actually said it outloud!) :joy:

I dont think we've met.

Now, we haven't. I'm Zoe, nice to meet you :D

Woo!!! Hope you have fun and get some great games

Thank you!

That's AWESOME :D

I hope you have fun with the Nintendo DS....

I also thought that Phantom Hourglass was cool....

Even though I only saw it in a trial in my local Mall :embarrassed:

Have fun :thumbup:

I thought that I would never be able to play PH until yesterday... but yeah! It's great! I hope you get the chance to play it!

Posted

I want a DS. I played CG's until she lost it...XD. Yes, well have fun!