Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Meeting Of The Heroes 11-20.

1 post in this topic

Posted

The Meeting Of The Heroes Part 11

Shows Auron and Assassin fighting in a sky battle, Auron hits Assassin when Assassin fires a dark ray from his chaos blade, the two kept colliding and kept the battle goin for quite sometime. Meanwhile Link and friends had already found the key and were about to enter. Link:This is it. They enter the Fire temple and stand on a platform, a voice is heard as from nowhere. ???:May the element of Fire come forward? Jory:Yes. Jory steps on the platform and an invisible wall appears behind him, preventing his friends from helping. Ben:No! Ben and Tails shoot at it but it stays there. Jory:Ok, mysterious voice, who am I facing? they all hear a dragon roar and they see a Dragon covered in fire with firey hair! Jory:Holy*Beep!* Ben:Holy*Beep* on a*Beep* sandwich with*Beep* on the side! The Lava dragon-Volgava. Jory:Fire up! Turns into fire man. The dragon dissapers into a hole. Jory: I got it. Jory gets the Megaton hammer out. The dragon appears and Jory hits it on the head with the Hammer! Wham! Jory slashes the dragon a few times and it goes into the Lava hole again. Volgava:rawr!!!!!!! he flys outta the hole and shoots fire at him, he gets burned by it but is not badly damaged cause he is fire also. Jory:Ha! You think that you can kill me with my own element? The dragon flys up in the air and knocks a bunch of Stalagtites(I don