Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Hi, I am new here to hyrule.net...

57 posts in this topic

Posted

Hi people, I am Lilly, Or Melissa. I am Link Player's GF, and I just want to find out my way of stuff here.

Posted

Yes, We know you are my GF, but welcome to hyrule.net! And One question... What made you come to hyrule.net? Was it just another way to talk to me all the time? And I'm pretty sure you'll get to know all the people here quite nicely. :D So, Yeah, have the other people tell you what to do since you're new. (Oh! I suggest looking in Zuzu's signature for the rules!)

A signature is the thing below this text divided by -----------------.

Posted

Oooohh...You don't say. Well, it's nice to meet you, I'm Cat Girl, but everyone calls me CG. I've been a member for a while, so you can ask me for any help. Though it may be best to ask a kind mod. I'll tell you, your boyfriend's a great guy, don't lose him. He's like a brother to me, so you might as well be a sister to me. :D Hope ya like it here.

Posted

Hullo. =O

I am Sahaqiel, one of the moderators of the forums, and I likely have the most mental disorders.

Feel free to call me Saha. Do not bother to try and type my name, for most people get it wrong. )=

We here at Hyrule.net do not require much from our members.

Let me start with the basics.

1] Please stay on topic, and post things where the topic most fits. Do not post, "I like cheese" in the Politics section. Do not post, "Rabbits are fluffy" in a topic labeled, "Who likes Death metal?". This is called spam. SPAM is short for Stupid Pointless Annoying Messages.

2] Do not post twice in a row in the same thread. (Threads are topics) There is an edit button in the lower right hand corner of your post. Do not post twice in a row unless you are updating something in your thread. (I.E. Comics, art, etc.)

3] Do not use harsh curse words excessively. At the very least, censor.

4] Be a nice person who is productive to our society. =D

Let me be kind enough to instruct you on how to make a proper signature as well.

Signatures are basically what they sound like. They're the bottom part of any post, like a letter. I always type out my SIGNATURE signature, you know, the name at the end of a latter type of thing, but my forum signature is located under the -----------------.

You can put text in your signature by clicking "Settings" on your top bar located at the top of the forum. Here you will find your personal settings, obviously. You can change your signature here, or set an avatar. First I'll cover signature basics, though, as it's an important part of your individuality here. You can enter text and edit it in most any way. To bold something, you would highlight whatever you want to bold, and click the b in your text window. You can place pictures here by uploading an image onto an image hosting website. (I highly recommend http://www.imageshack.us/ ) This will provide you with an URL. To make the picture appear, you must place it where you want in your signature, and put, "" around the link. (For instance, |img|http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/79/scurryxv3.png|/img| with brackets would become the image you get when you click on the link.) You can also edit the placement of it by using

center tags

or

left tags

, or maybe even

right tags

using |center]|/center], |left]|/left], and |right]|/right], respectively. (Using brackets of course. They're these things. --> [ ]) If you have any questions, please consult the help desk.

Now avatars. An avatar is the icon or picture you see under one's name. You can go to your avatar section the same way you get to your avatar settings. All you have to do is upload a file with a file hosting network like with the signatures, or upload a file directly into the site. This should be pretty easy.

Also, congrats on the relationship. ;P

I suggest you go to http://www.hyrule.net/chat/ if you want to speak with people in real time.

Remember; the forum isn't a chat room.

Sahaqiel

Posted

Hi, I'm Crusnik.

I'm the local troll.

Posted

Hey, I'm Paddymac, and I've been here a year, banned once :cry: , I'm a Co-leader of an army/clan/team and a bit insane (not literally).

Right, something Saha missed out on, ARMIES/CLANS/TEAMS!

Of course I'm too lazy too write anything at this time in the morning so I'll just let a Mod fill you in.

Posted

Hi, I bet you know me already via runescape, but yeah, im Zero shift3. Hope you find things here easy to understand.

Posted

Hey, I'm Paddymac, and I've been here a year, banned once :cry: , I'm a Co-leader of an army/clan/team and a bit insane (not literally).

Right, something Saha missed out on, ARMIES/CLANS/TEAMS!

Of course I'm too lazy too write anything at this time in the morning so I'll just let a Mod fill you in.

touche, i too am a clan leader. :touche:

so hello, i have a longlich name; so just call me LDGM

link player kept talking about you, which made me very annoyed, but he's stopped now. :)

i can explain clans, or i can redirect you to a clans topic :P

i'm sure link player told you all about me. right link player.

regards - LDGM

Posted

touche, i too am a clan leader. :touche:

i can explain clans, or i can redirect you to a clans topic :P

i'm sure link player told you all about me. right link player.

Aye, but only because you couldn't win an election.

Just don't try and recruit her straight away...

Oh! What about me Mr. Player?

Anyway, on topic,

What's your favourite Zelda game?

Posted

Like in my newest topis..I am leaving for a short time/possibly leaving for good..

But I hope that you have a nice time on here anyways :D

Read the rules and have fun....

Posted

Aye, but only because you couldn't win an election.

Just don't try and recruit her straight away...

Oh! What about me Mr. Player?

Anyway, on topic,

What's your favourite Zelda game?

no, my message clearly didn't get around to your clan that we were starting afresh; thus regarding me as a traitor.

fave zelda game eh? freshly picked tingle's rosy rupeeland. :D

it's quite a good game, even though it is a spin off. :)

Posted

Well, you're welcome back any time. We no longer will call you a traitor. That is, if you're willing to place the DA and it's 3 active members behind you.

I haven't actually played that one yet, but I've heard it's not great, Just Ok.

:offtopic:

ANYWAY, Mellisa/lilly What's your favourite Zelda game?

Posted

Yes, I have told her about you two. I said "these guys are nice people".

Posted

Lilly told me that her favorite video game is ALTTP. Right?

Posted

going a little of topic here people...

anyways, welcome.