Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The Legend of Zelda: The New Evil - Part 2

10 posts in this topic

Posted

By Oliver Rogers

The Legend of Zelda - The New Evil – Part 2

------

As Link stepped into Zora’s’ domain, he saw The Red Lion Boat floating upwards and a Bongo-Bongo came down, as Link fought, he found a javelin and threw it into the Bongo-Bongos’ eye, the Bongo-Bongo screeched until Links’ ear was on the brink of popping but when they were just about to, the noise died down as Nayru, the Goddess of Wisdom, said “Link, you have disabled The Red Lion Boat’s ability to terrorise the worlds and realms of Hyrule, may it be Termina or The desert wastes, from whence Ganon came from, for this act of prevail, I shall award you with a shard of the Triforce of wisdom, from Princess Zelda’s own power, shall be bestowed to you. I hope you accept this gift from me, as you shall need it in later trials.”

So Link accepted the piece of the Triforce, he thought the gods wanted him to rule Hyrule, he wasn’t concentrating so he bumped into Zelda, or what he thought was Zelda, it was, infact, a shadow of Zelda, she put out her hands and made movements what made Link fly to one side into a wall, Link remembered that Nayru gave him a part of the Triforce, what, according to her, diminished Zelda’s powers a bit and gave Link a bit more, Link found he had a power to send lighting bolts like Ganon did when he battled him in the tower, so he threw one at Shadow Zelda and she shimmered into the darkness, but this time, instead of Nayru coming down, it was Din, the goddess of power, she said “Link, you have prevailed the second battle, I award you with a shard of the Triforce of power, so it may be used to prevail over the next trial, I bid you good luck.”

At this point, Link was utterly confused, he thought that maybe, just maybe the gods were testing him to see if he can prevail over the trials and get the last remaining Triforce pieces and rule over Hyrule or even grant the wish he had been so longing for it to come true, although he never thought of this before in his whole life and knew it’d never come true, he ran up and out where Jabu-Jabu was, but he did not see Jabu-Jabu lying there, he just saw a cavern leading down into the rock, he went down into the pitch black, he didn’t think there wouldn’t be any steps but as soon as he felt it dipping, like there was nothing there, he felt something pushing his foot back onto the level of steps, he went forward, not knowing when and if to stop.

As he made his way through the darkness, he saw a light, but they were only pin-pricks of lights, like what you’d see as torches in the distance, he just realised, that he had entered the fabled cavern of the Zora’s, but when he saw the pin-pricks of light, he was startled, he ran as fast as he could towards them and jumped with his sword high in the air and fought the little annoying creatures in WW, as he killed them one by one, he saw a prison cage, and in that prison cage he saw Malon, his heart filled with rage and went on to find The Red Lion Boat, when he did, it was a fierce battle, Link swung his Triple-helix master sword and used his remaining magic to strike The Red Lion Boat’s heart and end this misery, but when he did, the boat turned into a swirl of darkness and all that was left was the remaining pieces of the Triforce, Link touched the pieces and made the wish that he could of have had his life with his mother, but the goddesses appeared infront of Link and said “You cannot wish for a life that gave it up for another’s, your mother was a messenger of the goddesses, but we cannot grant you this wish because then we would have to rewrite time itself and we cannot do that because it will destroy the universe and we do not have enough power.” Link cried, and he curled up into a ball and just cried, cried ‘til Malon found him and took him back to Hyrule, where he could rule it.

Link’s reign was terrible, Zelda went into rebellion against him and lost, she was the only one who could stop him, and now she is gone.

The End.

Posted

Part Two! Finally! :D

Posted

kool, im tired now... so much reading...

Posted

Storyline - Good

Writing - not so...

You obviously have a good imagination but you seem to have lousy grammar, are you from another country that doesn't speak english. Also, I feel like i was being pulled along too fast, it seems like you wanted to tell everybody this ending so badly that you skipped over so much good storytelling in the process. Re-Write to make it slower, even if you have to make a part 3 or 4, just don't worry about getting to the end, worry about the middle...

Posted

OH? AND EVERYTHING HAS TO TOP-NOTCH PERFECT FOR IT TO BE 'GOOD'?

Seriously, since i'm in the bottom group in english, that's expected, jeez... i hate people who think 'writing' has to be perfect for it to be a good story.

Posted

I think this was a good story. Even with the grammatical errors if you look past that it's a great story. Although I do feel that there was a beggining and an end but no middle. I did feel like you skipped a whole bunch of details :embarrassed:. But overall great story. 7/10

Posted

forgot to rate it - 5\10

Posted

Well, i could re-write it...

Posted

Not bad

Posted

It was ok...hey! Anyone wanna check out mine? It's my first try at a fan fiction article, but I want some peoples opinions on it! Just go to the forums and go to 'Submit Content: News, Articles exc.' and then go to the story called 'LoZ: Twin Powers Of Twilight'! Let me kno what you think!

ps: If you haven't beaten TP entirely, dont read it, becuase the sotry takes place after TP