Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The legend of Zelda: Hyrule's appocalipsis(what wasn't explained on WW)

1 post in this topic

Posted

Hyrule was at the very end of a peace era: Ganondorf was once again defeated by the reincarnation of Link, but as always, not forever, and Ganondorf, once again, returned.

When he returned to Hyrule, the ressonation of his power's triforce recalled once again new incarnations of Link and Zelda. But this time, it won't work again. Ganondorf already knew how all worked, so he planned everything in order to do not be defeated once again. While he was destroing the barrier that held him, he maintained triforce ressonation hidden, so the new link and zelda wouldn't be called until he definitely returned to this world. and when he did, just to make sure, in the middle of the chaos, he cold-bloodly murdered all the pregnant women and just-born child that he encountered, that way being sure of killing Link befor he was a menace.

But, before he attacked the royal family, where Zelda had to be, he killed Link, leading something unexpected to happen.

At Link's death, The triforce emerged from his hand, raised into the air, and when ganondorf was to catch it, it broke, split in eight pieces, and was reparted by all over hyrule(dragon ball like xD). then, he decided to do not make the same error with Zelda; he won't kill royal family, because without Link, Zelda wasn't a menace for him.

during fifteen years, a chaos era started for hyrule.

but when princess Zelda was fiftheen, he called upon the power of the four ancient light spirits, and made all what he could to seal ganondorf; make the skyies rain for unending time, so sealing ganondorf... with hyrule itself.

he rains where terrible, and in a few days they covered completly Hyrule. but before the rains started, Zelda warned all the Hylians; so, they all gathered in some specific spots, where they were told that they where safe.

and, after that was done...

before the eyes of a very surprised ganondorf, at the same time that a barrier appeared all over hyrule castle, and the skyies covered with endless clouds, in the lost woods, little ago known as farone region, the word "forest" came from nowhere, in death mountain, the word "dragon" came also from nowhere, the words "flying fish" came out from the same place, the word "Taura" was heard in the hyrule city, and "initia" was heard upon a small part of Hyrule field. if Hylians still had their, in the past so well known, super-sharp audition, they could have heard also infinity of names coming from different places of hyrule.

then, just a second after that endless moment, where the words where heard, incredibily high mountains emerged from the ground, by the time that the clouds started the biggest and longest rain they ever showed.

The Royal family left behind the former king, Daphness Nohansen Hyrule, inside of the protected castel, after he said to the princess: "for the sake of the future generations... split in two the cause of this terror... and give me the custody of one half."

a very surprised Ganondorf said, "no matter how many time i have to wait... I will take revenge! i will recover the triforce, and be the first one to touch it, and with it's power, i will make hyrule reborn... and then, your descendants will pay!"