Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

How Good/Fun is Brawl

23 posts in this topic

Posted

Well i don't know if i'll get it unless i get some good feedback from you guys is the online fun?

Posted

Definately, this game is worth every dollar! And I dunno about the online, seeing as I haven't tried it out yet.

I'm still waiting for someone to accept the Brawl Code so we can go head to head online. ^_^

Posted

I accepted and im waiting for you. :o_o:

Posted

$50?

Damn it NoAu!

Not only do we get it 3 months later than the US, but at $40 USD mark-up!

Posted

similar in the UK, although it works out as $30 more.

The same goes for any wii or other console game though...

Posted

It does. I know.

I really should shut-up about this stuff.

It's frustrating, but no one really wants to hear about it.

I probably will say something like this again, but in future I'll try to stop myself.

Posted

Anyway.

Unless you don't like the core mechanics of the game, there's never really a question of is it WORTH $50, there is a HUGE amount in this game and would still most likely be worth it for twice that price. Of course there's always the matter of opinion, but as I've already implied, if you like the core mechanics of the game from the original and melee, then there is tons of stuff to soak up here.

Posted

Anyway.

Unless you don't like the core mechanics of the game, there's never really a question of is it WORTH $50, there is a HUGE amount in this game and would still most likely be worth it for twice that price. Of course there's always the matter of opinion, but as I've already implied, if you like the core mechanics of the game from the original and melee, then there is tons of stuff to soak up here.

Hmm...Gingerlink that had a lot of big words in there but anyway I am getting it once I get some cash

Posted

Hmm...Gingerlink that had a lot of big words in there but anyway I am getting it once I get some cash

D:

Posted

D:

lawl, here we go again. :rolleyes:

Posted

50 bucks is a lot of money, but from what I've seen of Wii games prices, that's pretty good! Some games are like 70 bucks.

Also SOH, just a warning for 3 people brawling online, it could get mighty slow. That happened to me last night.

Posted

big words?

how about humoungous scriptums?

Anyway, that online thing is a bit wierd, all the tests they did before showed that there was barely any lag normally. Hopefully things might calm down a bit, I think the servers almost crashed over here when super mario strikers (first online wii game) was released.

Posted

The lag was just because Nabeshin's connection wasn't good. You can tell before a fight how well the people you're playing against's Wi-Fi connection is. It's indicated by a dot next to their name on your friend roster. Other fights I've played online I had no problem with, some with four players; it was just that one we played last night.

And the term "big words" is just a cover up ignorant people use to complement others on using words with a high syllable count, while at the same time degrading themselves for lack of a normal person's vocabulary. :)

Posted

The lag was just because Nabeshin's connection wasn't good. You can tell before a fight how well the people you're playing against's Wi-Fi connection is. It's indicated by a dot next to their name on your friend roster. Other fights I've played online I had no problem with, some with four players; it was just that one we played last night.

Oh ok, well that makes me relieved. :) Otherwise, that was some fun brawling. xD I really gotta practise Brawling with King Dedede more. You were awesome with Zelda/Sheik, though!

I'll be sure to check that online Wi-Fi connection thing on my Friend Roster list next time I'm brawling someone. In the second battle we had, right after you died and were completely out of the game, it started to lag beyond belief, and I had to turn off my console. It was getting late anyways. :embarrassed:

P.S: Someone brawl against Jory (on chat). He pwns with R.O.B. 0_0 Like, seriously, p-w-n-s.

Posted

Oh ok, well that makes me relieved. :) Otherwise, that was some fun brawling. xD I really gotta practise Brawling with King Dedede more. You were awesome with Zelda/Sheik, though!

I'll be sure to check that online Wi-Fi connection thing on my Friend Roster list next time I'm brawling someone. In the second battle we had, right after you died and were completely out of the game, it started to lag beyond belief, and I had to turn off my console. It was getting late anyways. :embarrassed:

P.S: Someone brawl against Jory (on chat). He pwns with R.O.B. 0_0 Like, seriously, p-w-n-s.

Haha, you too, good game. :) But the lag did make me go, "...What?" At least it gave me time to finally go to the bathroom; I was waiting for the fight to finish, and we were both doomed anyway. XD