Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The Vizard of Time

14 posts in this topic

Posted

This is a fanfiction written by Hyrule.net User: Quazy1. Original concept and editing by Hyrule.net User: vizard_of_time

Story takes place 10 years after the events of Majora's mask. Contains small parts from the Zelda manga, as well as events purely from my own imagination, and fits in the current timeline between Majora's Mask and Twilight Princess. Beacause it is long and unfinished, it will be posted one chapter at a time every couple of days. I will begin with the prologue and chapters one and two.

Prologue: Into the Unknown:

Into the deep, the unknown, searching for a lost friend. Departed, the known world of Hyrule and its many mysteries and wonders

Posted

You said review it, right? If you want me to give it a high review, you'd best be posting the next two chapters as quick as possible, because that ending was NOT pleasing.

Posted

I liked it, but hurry and post the next ones.

Posted

Here's chapters three and four, and by the way, you have hardly read any of the story so far, so don't be so hasty with the reviews! You can tell me what you think, but don't give me bad ratings until you've read more, the best is yet to come.

Chapter Three: Flashback:

It was ten years and 364 days ago, the day Link had set out into the Lost Woods, one day after his eleventh birthday, and a full year after Ganondorf had been tried and found guilty of treason to the Lord of Hyrule. Link had been searching for Navi for so long, and was now going into the unexplored portion of the Lost Woods. This was the area above the hollows, where there were trees, and then far past and into another set of hollows that led down into a sort of crater that led further into a new land of thick, ancient, and very tall forestation. It was here that Epona was taken from Link, and he was dragged into the land of Termina, where he defeated an old evil in three days. But he never returned

Posted

I am the vizard_of_time, and I am the editor of this fanfic, as well as quazy1's older brother, and i need to tell you people, have some patience. the story has a lot more to it, so don't be so mean to him. please post to tell him what you guys think of it so far, but don't give it bad reviews. you don't know what is gonna happen next, so you can't honestly review it.

Posted

*scoffs* At the speed this is going, how CAN we know what happens next?

Posted

Just be patient TML, I have more things to do than just write this story you know. I had to write a bunch before I posted this so that I could do other things, but if I keep posting like this, then I will have to write faster. However, since you insist, I will post the next two. And if I ever hear you say that you want more action in the story, then I'm afraid you'll have to wait, because all action would make a crumby story. Now, here's chapter five and six.

Chapter Five: Another Chase:

Link awoke for the second time that day in a daze. He had a splitting head ache, and to make matters worse, he could hear a great commotion everywhere around him. Slowly and stiffly, he got on to his feet and studied the land around him. It was an astonishing place: The land he was in was not a

Posted

m'kay, you got me interested......

Posted

sweeeet...

Posted

Well go on! Post the next one!!!

Posted

Oh, sorry, I may have some delays in the future, I haven't been writing lately. Here you go!

Chapter Seven: The World Around Him:

Link had by now been in Soul Society for six weeks. With the help of Izante, he had learned of his surroundings, the ways of the shinigami (death gods, soul reapers), and had been inducted into the school for shinigami within their structure called The Court of Pure Souls. He had learned that Soul Society was made of two parts: The Court of Pure Soul, where the shinigami (souls with great spiritual power that could manifest it permanently into swords called zanpakuto) lived, and Rukangai, the land outside of it where commoners lived. He learned how to produce energy called kido and how to fire it at an enemy. He also learned of his mortal enemy, the hollow, souls that had become greatly saddened and transformed into monsters that could only be saved by being cut with his blade. He learned that every zanpakuto had its own name and if it was known, could be turned into a special weapons with unique powers suited to their users. This also helped him to learn that he had a

Posted

so, recently the computer that contained the vizard of time document contracted several viruses from the internet. it is out of comission, and because of this there will be a delay in the next posting. i will be working on recovering the document in my spare time. the computer i am now using is perfectly fine.

Posted

Okay, I haven't been able to post the story for a while, however the document has been recovered. Right now I am too busy with school and other things to continue writing, so the next posting of the story will not be until around summer break. I will be posting what I have done so far as soon as possible.

Posted (edited)

I now present to you, chapters 9-14 of The Vizard of Time!

Chapter Nine: Ten Years Later:

Link awoke with a start. He could hear screams and shouts everywhere, and he felt an unnatural heat all around him. Without thinking, he got dressed, grabbed his zanpakutou, and exited his cabin. Everywhere he looked, there was fire. Peoples

Edited by quazy1 (see edit history)