Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Nintendo 64

24 posts in this topic

Posted

My Nintendo 64 is 10, maybe 11 years old. I have been playing Majora's Mask since I am on spring break for a week. Well, I had just entered the Forest Temple... and my N64 reset on me, taking me back to day one, without a few items I had/needed, without the song of soaring, and with me being very irritated. So, I can't really play because this will keep happening. I'm quite perturbed.

Posted

GAH, that is an absolute pain in the backside. I'm jealous you actually have an N64 though.

Just started playing through MM myself, it frustrates me even when it doesn't reset itself!

Posted

I love Majora's Mask. It's amazing. Not as good as OoT in my opinion, but still an epic game in itself.

Trust me, it's worse when your console decides "Hey, time to go!" and resets.

Posted

My 11 year old n64 still runs and is faithful as always=)

Posted

I don't know what is wrong with mine. It probably got damaged when we moved. I moved twice, and then once to college... so 3 times? And I moved it to a difference apartment while at college... and then just brought it home with me. Something probably is just ajar inside. I'm not brave enough to open it though

Posted

Does anywhere still fix old consoles? You could get it repaired.

I do find hitting things that don't work often makes them work. (But if it breaks more, don't blame me!)

Posted

I'm at the point where I'm scared to even touch it. It's almost as bad as my friend's NES lol

Posted

LOL, I guess the NES works no more!

I have a MegaDrive under the stairs at home, I hate to think what state thats in these days.

Posted

I don't even know what a Mega Drive is... lol

But my friend's NES works really well actually... and so does my other friend's SNES. Too well.

Posted

Wow, I'm surprised by the NES still working!

I think the MegaDrive was also called the Sega Genesis.

Posted

OH GOD. Sega Genesis. What a great invention. I miss that.

Posted

I love the fact that MegaDrive/Genesis games fall into two catagories: Easy and completable in a couple of hours or far too hard so there's no point in playing past level three because you will fail.

Posted

I think that MM is more prone to overheat than most games since it runs on the N64 expansion cartridge. I know that my other games never overheat, and my N64 is 11 years old.

Posted

Did you ever play Lion King on Sega? OMG it was SOOO hard. I didn't beat it until I had had it for about 5, maybe more, years.

Knuckle- I never thought about that. Come to think of it, I don't think that OoT has ever reset on me.

Posted

My Nintendo 64 is 10, maybe 11 years old. I have been playing Majora's Mask since I am on spring break for a week. Well, I had just entered the Forest Temple... and my N64 reset on me, taking me back to day one, without a few items I had/needed, without the song of soaring, and with me being very irritated. So, I can't really play because this will keep happening. I'm quite perturbed.

I know how you feel; I was almost done with that game when my brother accidentally erased my file. I never defeated Majora's Mask. :cry: