Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Join my Chant

10 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I just translated a long sentence into Latin, and intend to use it as a spell. Join the chant by Copy Pasting the Following into your post here:

Grandmaster Panda hear my call. Per vox of meus animus EGO expello vos quod totus quisnam vos noceo per ut caligo depths of vestri pectus pectoris permitto exaro terminus of vicis.

Edited by akamaru (see edit history)

Posted

I just translated a long sentence into Latin, and intend to use it as a spell. Join the chant by Copy Pasting the Following into your post here:

Grandmaster Panda hear my call. Per vox of meus animus EGO expello vos quod totus quisnam vos noceo per ut caligo depths of vestri pectus pectoris permitto exaro terminus of vicis.

what does that even mean?

Posted

Interesting.

Posted

How inspiring. But since they operate in twenty countries, one of them is bound to understand Latin, you know? I got half of it myself. It wasn't very compelling.

Posted

Doesn't make sence.

Posted

here is the English:

Grandmaster Panda hear my call. Very cry of my courage I to drive out you and whole quidnam you do harm very when to make dizzy depths of your heart to allow to plow up a boundary mark of time.

Posted

scary? :huh:

or just plane freaky?

dunno which....

Posted

here is the English:

Grandmaster Panda hear my call. Very cry of my courage I to drive out you and whole quidnam you do harm very when to make dizzy depths of your heart to allow to plow up a boundary mark of time.

See? It makes no sence.

Posted (edited)

Well I wanted it to be: Grandmaster Panda hear my call. By the power of my soul I banish you and all you do harm with to the darkest depths of your heart, to suffer till the end of time.

Edited by akamaru (see edit history)

Posted

... :unsure: