Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

SSBB: Which Mode

4 posts in this topic

Posted

I've always gone for 3 stock, sometimes 5, which evens out any sense of luck more.

Although playing in time online makes more sense so that one person doesn't just stand to the side while everyone else kills each other..

It's wierd actually, I was playing using a different control scheme (wiimote and nunchuk) so I was practising against lvl 3s and it was wierd because the games that I lost, I would've won if they were timed games and the ones I did win I had 7/8 KOs...

Silly low levels...

Posted

I've always gone for 3 stock, sometimes 5, which evens out any sense of luck more.

Although playing in time online makes more sense so that one person doesn't just stand to the side while everyone else kills each other..

It's wierd actually, I was playing using a different control scheme (wiimote and nunchuk) so I was practising against lvl 3s and it was wierd because the games that I lost, I would've won if they were timed games and the ones I did win I had 7/8 KOs...

Silly low levels...

Usually 5 most of ze time but guess what i've actually found ppl on brawl with anyone just wait for 10min lol that takes forever i've done it twice :D

Posted

Well, I could never get into timed mode, so I play on stock with about 5, 10, or 99 lives each time.

Posted

3 or 5 stock. And 10 minutes. Players should not have time pressure. ;)