Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Waiting

14 posts in this topic

Posted

Hello.

Posted

aren't Narutos the swirly fish cakes on Ramen? Uzumaki means whirlpool.

I know this because I watch Naruto and th Characters name is Naruto Uzumaki. Plus this:

Name Meaning: Uzumaki="Whirlpool"

Posted

I love this picture....I just....love it....

Posted

aren't Narutos the swirly fish cakes on Ramen? Uzumaki means whirlpool.

I know this because I watch Naruto and the Characters name is Naruto Uzumaki.

Look at who you're giving a Japanese lesson to. ;D

There's a whirlpool in Japan between Honshu and Shikoku called the Naruto whirlpool, named after the city Naruto in Tokushima Prefecture and the Naruto Strait where it's located.

I do love, though, how you bypassed SHIRTLESS_Link and went straight to the (incorrect) nitpicking. :)

Posted

What kind of clothes basket is that? Can't be the normal flimsy plastic to hold him up.

Posted

Haha. Like I said, what makes sense in my head, won't always make sense out here.

Posted

XD

SHIRTLESS_Link

Posted

PLEASE don't draw a PANTLESS_Link, I BEG YOU!!!

Posted

1741waiting.JPG

It's Link... SHIRTLESS_Link, waiting for the washing machine to finish. What's in it that's he's waiting for, I wonder? A shirt, maybe that's why he's shirtless? Some nice clothes, so he can go out with Zelda? Or maybe he ruined his bedsheets doing God-knows-what, which explains his half-nakedness.

It actually started out as Twilight Princess Link (evident by his hat), but then as I finished the bare torso (for fangirl service's sake) and moved to his legs, the newspaper and the jeans suddenly appeared, and then the washing machine... And I thought of a oneshot idea I had, and alas, we have AU meets OU.

Plus, you know how we just love to run into sexy half-naked people doing laundry in apartment complexes, right? Yeah, like that.

That laundry basket must be damn sturdy to support his weight, eh?

The logo on the washing machine reads "Naruto" in katakana. Like how the Seto Inland Sea is famous for its Naruto whirlpools, and Whirlpool is an appliance company... I don't know. I thought it was pretty clever. And what makes sense in my head, won't always make sense out here.

lol, I love the way most ppl are discussing the washing machine brand. Who cares about the washing machine and if the joke makes sense or not, that's a nice hot looking Link you've drawn there lol. Kudos! I do think the idea of him waiting for his laundry is pretty funny though. After all, he does wear that green tunic a lot... I do hope he washes it occasionally.

Posted

After all, he does wear that green tunic a lot... I do hope he washes it occasionally.

I imagine his tunic would get a bit smelly after awhile. xD

Wow, you made him hot. x3

Posted

I do love, though, how you bypassed SHIRTLESS_Link and went straight to the (incorrect) nitpicking. :)

I'm eleven. I'm not gonna go crazy over a boy without a shirt. Not to mention my brother goes around only in his underwear half the time. Also, I was just asking really based on the little I knew.

Posted

lol, I love the way most ppl are discussing the washing machine brand. Who cares about the washing machine and if the joke makes sense or not, that's a nice hot looking Link you've drawn there lol. Kudos! I do think the idea of him waiting for his laundry is pretty funny though. After all, he does wear that green tunic a lot... I do hope he washes it occasionally.

I imagine his tunic would get a bit smelly after awhile. xD

Wow, you made him hot. x3

Haha, thanks. I was practicing the male anatomy, which I will admit I've never really been good at.

Posted

Haha, thanks. I was practicing the male anatomy, which I will admit I've never really been good at.

Exact opposite for me. xD I havent drawn a girl in a looong time. The breasts always come out looking funny. >__<

I'm bad with proportions too.

Posted

I can't even draw a guy's hair! XD I never draw guys...I can barely draw girls! That's why I have an illustrator for my book, CK.