Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Army of Un-Twilight

10 posts in this topic

Posted

Who here is against this Prince of Twilight guy who double posts, uses multiple accounts to get more members and makes 6 useless topics??? I sure am, so if you are too, join this army! DIE, TWILIGHT!!! :angry: :tingle:

Posted

Though I helped with his sig, he is kinda annoying. >_<

I join.

Posted

For the record My little brother has the other account. I asked dudstin to delete it because of people thinking I have more. I am sorry for the bad posts I was new yesterday and now I know. If people got a problem with me they can send me messages and I will and have corrected it. but if you want to be enimies freckle pant wetter then I dont need you as an friend and dont want it. So grow up act like a human being and tell people you have a prob before you start making posts about them!

Posted

>_< Guilt trip here.....

Sorry. Forgot the fact the you were new. I resign. Im neutral. Har har.

Posted

Thank you very much all is forgiven!

Posted

Thanks. :P Lol, something is wrong with me at the moment.
Normally I would've stayed out of this kind of thing.

Posted

Thats ok I cleared it all up in open talk if you want to read it.

Posted

hey, i thought frecklefart was in my clan? :nervous:

Posted

i thought so to...

but i know why freckle fart is so angry and its not because of you prince of twilight but i suggest that you do nothing to stir ff up for a while

he's angry at you because you kept making topics for everthing and for what looks like a rip-off of his twilight army

dont make useless topics please and for the other...

Posted

[quote name='FreckleFart' post='134284' date='Mar 31 2008, 06:43 AM']Who here is against this Prince of Twilight guy who double posts, uses multiple accounts to get more members and makes 6 useless topics??? I sure am, so if you are too, join this army! DIE, TWILIGHT!!! :angry: :tingle:[/quote]

because you have a small problem with another member, i don't think it's worth making another army over :P

we forgave you countless times & we'd now like you to cut Mr.Twilight some slack, you're being a bit tight.

besides, if you must, settle your differnces like real people, Embroidery contest. :joy: