Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Dragon Fortress

12 posts in this topic

Posted

This new clan is entirely dedicated to my favourite types of creatures, dragons. Here are the ranks people will be assigned:
Team Leader (Self-Explanitory)
Team Co-Leader (Again, self-explanitory)
Dragon Lord (The guards of the Leader/Co-Leader and the main army commanders (Max. 3))
Dragon Brute (One of the most powerful forces in the army, Dragon Brutes can fell nearly any creature (Max. 5))
Dragon Guard (Equipped with blades and magic, it is your job to protect the Dragon Fortress from invaders (Max. 10))
Dragon Warrior (The most common forces for the army (Max. Unlimited))
Dragon Spy (It will be your job to find out what you can about the plans of the other clans (Max. 10))
Dragon Grunt (Basic fortress-dwellers (Max. Unlimited))

All members (Co-Leader aside) will start as a Dragon Grunt and will gain 1 rank a week. If the top rank fills up, the next rank will begin to be filled, and so on. Anyways, I welcome you to my great army, the Dragon Fortress!

FreckleFart :tingle:

Posted

[quote name='FreckleFart' post='135045' date='Apr 2 2008, 10:01 AM']This new clan is entirely dedicated to my favourite types of creatures, dragons. Here are the ranks people will be assigned:
Team Leader (Self-Explanitory)
Team Co-Leader (Again, self-explanitory)
Dragon Lord (The guards of the Leader/Co-Leader and the main army commanders (Max. 3))
Dragon Brute (One of the most powerful forces in the army, Dragon Brutes can fell nearly any creature (Max. 5))
Dragon Guard (Equipped with blades and magic, it is your job to protect the Dragon Fortress from invaders (Max. 10))
Dragon Warrior (The most common forces for the army (Max. Unlimited))
Dragon Spy (It will be your job to find out what you can about the plans of the other clans (Max. 10))
Dragon Grunt (Basic fortress-dwellers (Max. Unlimited))

All members (Co-Leader aside) will start as a Dragon Grunt and will gain 1 rank a week. If the top rank fills up, the next rank will begin to be filled, and so on. Anyways, I welcome you to my great army, the Dragon Fortress!

FreckleFart :tingle:[/quote]

i thoughtyou moved on from un-official clans.

what about our clan anyway?

Posted

[quote name='Lightly Dark Garo Master' post='135071' date='Apr 3 2008, 02:20 AM']i thoughtyou moved on from un-official clans.

what about our clan anyway?[/quote]

When did I say that? :huh:
I will most likely be dismissing myself from the DG as soon as this clan becomes official.

Posted

yes he has problems with loyalty

looks interesting to bad i'm already in the DG :tingle:

Posted

[quote name='Ralan Bek' post='135228' date='Apr 3 2008, 04:01 PM']yes he has problems with loyalty

looks interesting to bad i'm already in the DG :tingle:[/quote]

Get outta my head.

And stop making me burn things (Stupid bloody leprechans XD).

Posted

it's your fault your burning things and they're not leprachauns but my arms and ants

Posted

[quote name='Ralan Bek' post='135234' date='Apr 3 2008, 04:12 PM']it's your fault your burning things and they're not leprachauns but my balls[/quote]

Eww... Now you seem even more gay.

Posted

stop changing my posts you dum dog fucker

Posted

*Gasp*
That's a warning raise for you!
AND you can't post for 24 hours.

Posted

Oh you just loved that did'nt you sam

you reject a person thats trying to help you but tomorrow your just going to suck up to your precious daniel and others

well now i am glad that you are having problems because now i can savour your misery :joy:

Posted

[quote name='FreckleFart' post='135251' date='Apr 3 2008, 06:58 AM']*Gasp*
That's a warning raise for you!
AND you can't post for 24 hours.

FreckleFart :tingle:[/quote]
well can't you actually remove the F-bomb?

anyway, i can't stop you making this clan, but if you wanted a clan so badly, why did you give me the clan i have now?

Posted

probably because he isent happy with what he has untill he dosent have it