Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

midnight release!!!!

4 posts in this topic

Posted

because the site wont let me say my tig bit under the hyrule news section, ill place it here... it has been confirmed for the Wii at all gamestops... the manager said they would be doing a midnight release for anyone who had a reserve already on it...... thought id let everyone know this, hit me back if yall have any extra input.... oh yeah it has also been announced when you buy additional controllers, you have to buy the nunchucks seperate... remote 39.99, nunchuck 19.99... even though that does bum me out a little bit i quickly remeber that even if you pay for 3 additional remotes and nunchucks, all together with the price of the system, your still paying about a hundred less than what you would for a PS3 core system.....

Posted

...but imagine if you bought the PS3, and all of it's accesories... :blink:

Posted

...but imagine if you bought the PS3, and all of it's accesories... :blink:

that would be flippin out rageous... there not even including the high def cable to begin with for the ps3, that alone will cost you around 60 bucks.... and the ps3 supports up to what? 7 controllers at a time or something.... .... im gonna stop there, and walk away....

Posted

exactly,i agree with ganon...

just walk away... :P lol

sorry ive been quiet for the past week... ive just not been on... cus of internet probs and boredom mostly...