Wiimote and nunchuck; 2 seprate items?

3 posts in this topic

Posted

yes it would seem so... ofcourse when you buy the Wii you will obtain both in the package, but when you go to purchase the wiimote (39.99) you will have to shell out an additional 19.99 for the nunchuck inorder to get the full affect, according to my local gamestops computer.... dispite this news and coming to the realization that ill be shelling a total of a little less than 400 for the system and all the controllers and nunchucks, im still not really that upset.... because thats still over a hundred less than a core ps3 or over 200 less than a premium ps3 unit with just a single controller......

Posted

Originally they had said it would be $60 for the add-on so it seems they split it up to make it more affordable if you didn't need both parts.

Posted

ive only seen 2 whole stores in qld that advertise the wii... eb games, and gametraders... they aint say nothen bout accessories yet... only price... i hope they do soon, cus i need to buy a hi-def cable

im prob gona get a 2nd controller for xmas, cus of wii sports... and other games...

im just scared off going crazy at a game... (playing hardcore wise) and then snapping the cord...