Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Strongest original video game characters.

31 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

This is a topic with the top five most powerful characters originally from video games. This excludes people who cannot die, and all support items are taken away (fairies are gone too). Next to each characters name is his description, and the "trump card" that makes them defeat all those below their rank. All characters will be defeated by any above him in rank (i.e. #1 beats #2, #3, and so on).

#5. Link: One of our very favorite video game characters, he makes it into the top five! Trump: Nayru's Love/magic armor, but eventually runs out of magic and rupees.

#4. Sora: Argue about it as much as you want, but this Kingdom Hearts Keyblade Master would win in most fights, sorry guys. Trump: Limit form takes no helpers, regains magic, and can heal with magic.

#3. Cloud Strife: The world famous character from Final Fantasy VII. Trump: Faster and stronger than nearly every other video game character, with craazy magic, but the magic doesn't come back.

#2. The Fierce Diety: The demmi-god from Zelda Majoras Mask. Trump: Stronger than all others, beating Cloud as soon as his magic runs out.

#1. Sephiroth: He was killed in FFVII by Cloud, but he had many helpers, and he wills himself back to life a bit too much... Trump: He's Sephiroth.

Edited by quazy1 (see edit history)

Posted

Sorry for the double post: Please express your views on this.

Posted

Super dimentio is better. He's invincible, for goodness sake!

Posted

Sin from Final Fantasy X. Did you not see what it did to Kilika and the Crusaders!??!

Posted

Wha bout Master Chief he's really strong if you have played the game you should know

Posted

Are you going by STRENGTH, or SKILL? :huh:

Posted

I'm going by who would win in a fight. And seriously, Master Chief sucks, Samus would easily beat him anyway.

Posted

Have you ever played Halo

Posted

Samus would't stand a chance, theg ames don't show Chief's true power. You have to read "The fall of reach" to understand his true power, and until you do:Don't talk bad about him!

Top five "Most Skilled" characters, #1 starting from the top.

Link:The ultimate Fighter, most well known hero on this forum.Trump:Ending blow/superior sword skills.

Master Chief:A SPARTAN II, with machine enhanced muscles(including brain) he is the best soldier there is PERIOD.Trump:MJOLNIR armor, superior fighting skills.

Solid Snake:Coming almost equal to Chief, he has incredible stealth skills, a huge arsenal of weapons, and a master of camoflouge. Trump:Camoflouge, Explosives, able to hide in a box.XD

can;t think of any more.

Posted

lol, totally biased, you probably only know who Link and th Diety are in that list. Anyway, here's a video that will show you MC's full power, and how Samus wins. This is one awesome fight too :D .

Posted

lol, totally biased, you probably only know who Link and th Diety are in that list. Anyway, here's a video that will show you MC's full power, and how Samus wins. This is one awesome fight too :D .

Biased, dude? XD

You've only picked things relating to Zelda or Final Fantasy. And technically, those are only your opinions.

I mean, "Trump: He's Sephiroth" doesn't exactly count as a trump.

And yes, Haloid is epic.

Though it's not canon.

#5 Sonic the Hedgehog - I didn't want to admit it, but it would be logical. Speed would totally pwn Cloud. Other than that, he is invulnerable to any real damage as long as he has a single golden ring on him, which his speed would allow him to recover anyway.

#4 Fierce Deity Link - This guy is far from invincible, but he packs a smack directly to your face. With a paralyzing sword beam and an attack that basically destroys your internal organs, this guy comes in at my #4.

#3 Bowser - Hardy dude. He gets up after large periods of time in lava. His defense is amazing and would last him out for days in battle.

#2 Tabuu - This guy DESTROYS you. His health is high and his attack is higher. He speeds around and attacks you in a multitude of ways. It's extremely hard for just one person to take him down. Other than that, he also has a three part one-hit KO move.

#1 Link - This hero has a HUGE arsenal, and he knows perfectly well how to use it. He also is slow and has little defense, with his heart meter unable to replenish itself. So why can Link beat everyone? Because he's never truly gone. Despite dying in previous Zelda games, he is always reincarnated whenever there is need for the Hero. He may be down for a short while, but he'll never be out.

Also my opinions.

But don't call me biased. ;P

I just picked who I thought would win.

Sahaqiel

Posted

Biased, dude? XD

You've only picked things relating to Zelda or Final Fantasy. And technically, those are only your opinions.

I mean, "Trump: He's Sephiroth" doesn't exactly count as a trump.

And yes, Haloid is epic.

Though it's not canon.

#5 Sonic the Hedgehog - I didn't want to admit it, but it would be logical. Speed would totally pwn Cloud. Other than that, he is invulnerable to any real damage as long as he has a single golden ring on him, which his speed would allow him to recover anyway.

#4 Fierce Deity Link - This guy is far from invincible, but he packs a smack directly to your face. With a paralyzing sword beam and an attack that basically destroys your internal organs, this guy comes in at my #4.

#3 Bowser - Hardy dude. He gets up after large periods of time in lava. His defense is amazing and would last him out for days in battle.

#2 Tabuu - This guy DESTROYS you. His health is high and his attack is higher. He speeds around and attacks you in a multitude of ways. It's extremely hard for just one person to take him down. Other than that, he also has a three part one-hit KO move.

#1 Link - This hero has a HUGE arsenal, and he knows perfectly well how to use it. He also is slow and has little defense, with his heart meter unable to replenish itself. So why can Link beat everyone? Because he's never truly gone. Despite dying in previous Zelda games, he is always reincarnated whenever there is need for the Hero. He may be down for a short while, but he'll never be out.

Also my opinions.

But don't call me biased. ;P

I just picked who I thought would win.

Sahaqiel

good points there. well, you are right about sonic, I just didn't want to put him there because I thought it would make people over run the topic with bickering. Tabuu can be killed by anone, so he's not there; bowser is indeed strong, but FD still wins, and Link is unfortunately dead if he fights FD. but aside from that, Link, FD, and sonic could easily be in the top ten. I wonder if there will ever be anyone stronger than Sephiroth (I know it seems biased, but it's true, he wins :cry: ).

Posted

Samus would't stand a chance, theg ames don't show Chief's true power. You have to read "The fall of reach" to understand his true power, and until you do:Don't talk bad about him!

Yay someone knows his true strength and yes i've read fall of reach and its very good and chief IS really strong it just doesn't really show it much in the game but in the books you would know

Posted

good points there. well, you are right about sonic, I just didn't want to put him there because I thought it would make people over run the topic with bickering. Tabuu can be killed by anone, so he's not there; bowser is indeed strong, but FD still wins, and Link is unfortunately dead if he fights FD. but aside from that, Link, FD, and sonic could easily be in the top ten. I wonder if there will ever be anyone stronger than Sephiroth (I know it seems biased, but it's true, he wins :cry: ).

No... It's just biased.

Severely biased, I might add.

Sahaqiel

Posted

I'd have to say that Raziel from soul reaver should be somewhere in there. I mean come on, he's a frikkin vampire/zombie mix that devours souls what isn't cool about that!