Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Help in PH

5 posts in this topic

Posted

Oh well... Hi!

I decided that I'm going to be around more often now, so I guess you're goign to see me more often now.

Well... the point of this topic is that I'm stuck in Phantom Houglass, yeah, I'm still playing it :unsure:

I'm in the Goron Island. I'm already a member of the Gorons, and I'm on my way to the Temple, but... I can't reach a switch to get to the temple. Any ideas? Is in the part where I'm looking for Gongoron. I'm already in the north of the island.

Thank you!

Posted

Well if I can remember i'm pretty sure you use a bombchu and the path blows up. I'm not compleatly sure though.

Posted

Well if I can remember i'm pretty sure you use a bombchu and the path blows up. I'm not compleatly sure though.

Duh! :embarrassed: I saw the bombuchus in the store but didn't think of that! They're so annoying... at least they were in MM and OoT.

Thanks Y. Link Addict!!! :D

Posted

'cough'

You get bombchus in the temple XD

Are you stuck in the maze?

You have to bomb all kinds of places, wherever theres a blueish space infront(or behind) a wall, you have to bomb it. Eventually, when you get out of the maze. you have to go into he temple(bombchus are a pain :P)

And if you just can't find Gongoron around the island, talk to people. They tell you where he went.

Posted

There will come a point where you won't be able to find Gongoron on the island anymore; mainly because he decided to bravely/foolishly (?) enter the temple... hence you'll have to go in there after him after traversing the Great Maze or whatever it's called... good luck! :)