Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Emotions on the Move. D:

6 posts in this topic

Posted

Okay, I'm sure most of the chat has noticed I'm not quite myself lately; I'd rather not explain again why...

But it.. involves a lover.. as usual..

I miss her so much... :cry:

But lately...

I've been finding myself not so... sad. And I feel guilty for it. I mean, she's probably miserable... but here I am... almost in smiles...

Right now, I'm pretty neutral...

But...

It really does suck.

One moment, I'm dying in depression land, and then, suddenly, I'm laughing and goofing with the guys at the chat, then I notice how happy I suddenly am and feel guilty, then I become depressed again because I remember how much I miss her, and then I just BECOME SO DAMN SLEEPY THINKING ABOUT IT!

Half of you are gonna say she'd want me to be happy; I'm sure she does, but I'd want her to be happy... that beautiful face covered in tears really does make one's heart break..

I haven't heard anything from her especially, and not through the mouth of someone else, for four or five days.. I kind of lost count.. I was.. too distraught..

Sorry for emo rant.

I just needed this out...

/emo

Posted

I don't know the situation but I still think you should maybe stop worrying so much. you shouldn't let what some one thinks of you control your life, even if that person is that some one special.

and please stop posting in colours vivi ;)

Posted

Aw, Vivi. I know how you feel.

But... I'm probably just obsessing over mine... for they don't know about...

*slinks away to be depressed*

Posted

Aww! *comforts Vivi* It's okay.

Is there a way you can contact her?

If you're really distraught over this, take a break from chat and think something up. Write a letter, or somethin'.

No one's going to absolutely murder you if you're off chat for a couple of days.

Posted

Aww Viv, i'm sorry..... I don't completely know what to say, but I do know how you feel. I've kind of sworn off of relationships at the moment.

Posted

Vivi...*hug* Just think. Try and talk to her in some way. Take a break from things and think. That's really all I have for you...*hugs again*