Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wii Fit pricing details for US released

10 posts in this topic

Posted

Nintendo announced that Wii Fit will retail in the United States to the tune of $89.99.

------

In addition, those who preorder the game from the Nintendo World Store in Rockerfeller Plaza, New York City between April 18 and the 20th will also receive a Wii Fit t-shirt autographed by [i]Mario[/i] and [i]Zelda[/i] creator Shigeru Miyamoto.

Wii Fit first released in Japan on December 31, 2007 and has already sold 1.8 million units. Its next scheduled region is Europe on April 25, Australia on May 9, and finally North America on May 19.

Source: [url="http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/83211-Nintendo-Releases-Wii-Fit-Pricing-Details"]The Escapist[/url]

Posted

I was at the nintendo world store a couple weeks ago :o nice place... it's where i purchased brawl, in fact!

Posted

Posted

Thats pricey. . . :wacko:

Posted

another reason i hate new york

Posted

[quote name='Gingerlink' post='138234' date='Apr 15 2008, 11:05 PM']

Posted

[quote name='Jon Who' post='138332' date='Apr 16 2008, 10:04 AM']Is $90 not around

Posted

[quote name='Gingerlink' post='138344' date='Apr 16 2008, 12:13 PM']The American prices for this don't include tax, which varies from state to state. There's also the fact that the UK earn more generally as the pound is worth more. That kind of ratio is similar to a lot of products if you compare the American and UK prices.

However, twice the price of it's American counterpart is unacceptable.

Also, a point I want to make to anyone who thinks that that's expensive for wii fit. It's the same price as guitar hero and a guitar.[/quote]

I hate currencies.

Posted

Know this already xD (Europe ) Nearly come :joy:
---
No money xD :fear: :embarrassed:

Posted

Best place to point this out, this game is good and some of the games are fiendishly difficult to get used to, such as the skiing, the board is very sensitive and you can see your centre of mass flipping all over the place if you start to panic.

Good fun :D

I may try and write a review for it at some point (hopefully before the American release)