Why is it so hard?

13 posts in this topic

Posted

So at the dance yesterday the girl I like was there and whenever I was by her she kept looking at me and stuff a lot and I think she likes me but I'm of course a coward when it comes to the girls I like and I can never confront them so can you give me tips to give me the confidence to talk to her?

Posted

Well, if you want to start a conversation with her, you could always walk over and say "hi" to her.

Best advice I could think of right now.

Posted (edited)

Well yeah I guess...Well anyway I guess i'll tell her I like her tommorow (monday) or sometime this week and I'll be hoping she likes me too so if you guys got anymore tips I might need em still

Edited by Spartan of Hylia (see edit history)

Posted

Like Twiligirl said, just start out by saying hi once in a while. After a while, you'll get used to being around her, and joke arond with her a bit, so you both have a good laugh about something. Tell her a funny story that happened to you recently...stuff like that y'know? :)

Posted

yeah, girls are hard to talk to, just stick with video games... that's what i've learned in life

Posted

yeah, girls are hard to talk to, just stick with video games... that's what i've learned in life

lol. If only there was a video game that would help a guy learn to talk to a girl. :P

Posted

I'm a wimp when it comes to girls :fear:

Posted

depends on what this girl is like.If she really likes you,it'll be ok if you show that you're a little nervous.If she likes who you are,be yourself when you ask.

Posted

im going through the same problems and this might help you:

1.go on chat and think of questions and test them on a girl there

2.then ask the person you love the question

3. if that doesnt work then email me at [email protected] and i will send you more ideas :zelda:

Posted

Here's a crazy idea, don't plan out what you are going to say at all, walk up, say hi, and let the conversation flow naturally, no expectations, no plans, no real way to screw it up. Rinse, repeat daily. Worked for me, am now soon to be engaged, try it.

Posted

You're title reminds me of Coldplay

"Nobody said it was easy, no one ever said it would be this hard."

Posted

well thats all fine and dandy but i get laufd at for saying hi poeple don't like to talk to me :cry:

Posted (edited)

Well yeah I guess...Well anyway I guess i'll tell her I like her tommorow (monday) or sometime this week and I'll be hoping she likes me too so if you guys got anymore tips I might need em still

WHOA WHOA WHOA!!!!!!! I did that, and I admit, It turned out alright, but that's not always the best way to go. You've got to be sure this person likes you too. (Which I still don't know about MY crush, but hey, beign friends is enough.)

But if you really feel like it, go with what you feel is right.

Also, you shouldn't give a care about what people think of you. It's one of the keys to success.

Edited by The Minish Link (see edit history)