Followers 0

More Twilight Princess goodness

3 posts in this topic

Posted

Taken From:

http://forum.officialnintendomagazine.co.u...pic.php?t=35042

IMPRESSIONS FROM FINAL BUILD

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Having clocked up 34 hours (and counting) on the final build of the Wii's 'The Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess', I will be posting my impressions on here over the coming weeks leading up to the full review in the next issue of the magazine (on sale 24 Nov).

I'm not going to give too much away right now, but rest assured that this is one hell of a game. I was actually surprised at how little I knew about the game. In a similar fashion to Capcom's treatment of RE4 pre-launch, even the hardcore followers probably only know around 5% of what this game has to offer.

I'm not going to ruin the game for you. If you want storyline info, boss tactics, character names etc then go elsewhere. I'm not going to be responsible for ruining this game for people. The story and character development is more relevant in this game than any other Zelda before it. I'm going to post as few spoilers as possible but here's your first warning:

THIS THREAD CONTAINS SPOILERS. AT THE START OF EVERY SECTION I'LL POST WARNINGS SO YOU KNOW WHETHER OR NOT TO READ ANY FURTHER, HOWEVER FOR MAXIMUM ENJOYMENT I WOULDN'T ADVISE READING ANY OF IT!

So, look out for my impressions, and Video Vault updates when the relevant dates arrive. The first one will be very soon.

When the first impressions go up I'll unlock this thread so that you can ask questions. Don't fill this thread with nonsense and speculation. I'll answer what I'm allowed to and only stuff that won't ruin the experience for everyone else. If this thread gets abused I'll lock it and will stop answering questions. Simple as.

*** Update: 31/10/06 ***

So it turns out that the embargoes actually cover all video footage so I

Posted

CAUTION SPOILER

"The creature in Midna’s helmet allows you to… nope, actually, forget that."

I've been thinking...maybe Ganon is the creature in Midna's helmet?

No, now I'm just guessing. 17 days until we find out, though.

Posted

CAUTION SPOILER

"The creature in Midna