Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

More art? by me? no way!!

13 posts in this topic

Posted

ATTENTION: I have reached my maximum of requests. i have 5 waiting so far and i dont know who requested one. if you requested link and minda in a battle position. if you did, plz tell me so i can mail it to u and i get moolah... and if you did, could i make link wolf link? pretty please?????? :embarrassed:

hmm... this is more than usual! yayz for drawing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :joy: :joy: just be aware if u hav a slow computer, be patient. there are a lot of big images

hmm i think i now ship linkxminda. i drew this at 1:00 while listening to the same song over and over again. i am shocked it turned out the way it did!!!! but i am so mad i drew on lined paper :cry:

LinkxMinda_by_sokka_chan.jpg

this was requested by Oh Noes. lolz i <3 mr. saturn! :biggrin:

Ness_and_Lucas_by_sokka_chan.jpg

this is my hand after drawing ness and lucas

Meh_Hand_lol_XD_by_sokka_chan.png

This is an old one and i drew the redead TOTALLY from memory, so pardon crappiness. it is still funny XD (btw i hate redeads they are as annoying as heck and in windwaker have big butts :embarrassed: )

ReDead_Glompage_by_sokka_chan.jpg

yay plz b sure to leave a comment and stuff! requests are closed until i say otherwise! :D

Posted

Personally, I can't stand LinkxMidna. But I'm not gonna bash your great work for it, it came out great! Lol, are you a lefty or righty? If you were left(if you're not), your hand would be BLACK! (I'm a righty, but I'm friends with a lefty, so...)

Posted

Personally, I can't stand LinkxMidna. But I'm not gonna bash your great work for it, it came out great! Lol, are you a lefty or righty? If you were left(if you're not), your hand would be BLACK! (I'm a righty, but I'm friends with a lefty, so...)

hehe im glad u still like it! :3 i am a righty but i blend my pictures a LOT so my hand isn't completely black, but it is still very dark. lol :D

Posted

I'm a writer, so whether you write or draw, your hand's gonna be gray..or usually in my case, black. XD I write A LOT.

Posted

I requested the link and midna in battle posistion, you can make him wolf link if you want, but that would kinda make it look...weird :unsure:

How much do you want to be payed for it?

Posted

lol i like the last one, and let me ask you, why is it i_am_minda?

i thought it was Midna:unsure: just poiting that out so you'd know

Oh and CG i am also a writer, but not as much as you :D my hands look shining grey when I'm done :D I always pretend to be the terminator with that metal-like hand :D :D :D :D :D :D

Posted

Cat girl- lol ya grayness happens. cool ur a writer? i cannot write anything for my life (storywise i suck but otherwise im not too bad) ya lol. it takes forever to wash off in the end 2

Ryu- OHHHHHHHHHHHH ok. i will email the price and when it is finished. thanks for telling me. if ur not happy with wolf link then i can do human link. whew thanks for telling me. btw plz be patient :D

xxzeldaxxlinkxx- my username is i am minda cos i love minda with all my heart and soul, but i hate her at the beginning of the game......... in my personal info i dont know how to change my name (or the stupid poe thing.... :unsure: ) but if u no that would help :D o btw im glad u like that last pic XD. lol the terminator? lolz funny :biggrin:

Posted

That last picture cracked me up. xD Also, love the LinkxMidna (even though I am not in favor or any Zelda couplings. I just focus on the action and fantasy. ^^) pic and the Ness & Lucas pic. ^^

Nice drawings!

P.S: Ack, CG, I know what you mean! I write a lot as well, usually more than average in my Language class.

Example? Our teacher told us to write an essay on Canadian Immigration, and mine was about 7 pages while the majority of my class has about 4 pages in total of their essay. I felt sorry for my friend who willingly obliged to peer-edit mine. I was like, 'Okay, if you're sure. But I swear I'll call an ambulance asap if you start to die from reading the whole darn thing. xD I'll carry a stretcher handy or something!' xD

And everytime I write, I always seem to obtain some sort of mini red bump-ish mark on the side of my right pinky finger. Doesn't hurt, but it's just 'cause when I write, my finger rubs against the paper. :embarrassed:

Posted

xxzeldaxxlinkxx- my username is i am minda cos i love minda with all my heart and soul, but i hate her at the beginning of the game......... in my personal info i dont know how to change my name (or the stupid poe thing.... :unsure: ) but if u no that would help :D o btw im glad u like that last pic XD. lol the terminator? lolz funny :biggrin:

What i meant was, I thought It was Midna , in your case, you wrote Minda, so I'm wondering who's right, I checked mine and it said Midna, what about you r LoZ TP? Does it says "Minda" in stead of "Midna"? wondering if was a typo or not Minda-Midna.

btw for the last pic :

Link: *walking around*

ReDead:* Link! I love you, especially your head!

Link:Help! this is digusting!

Saria:*walks towards link closing her eyes* Link i wanted to tell you I-*opens eyes* AHHH! I'm breaking up with you! You were cheating on me!

Link: NOOOOOOOOOO Saria!!! lol

Posted

saria- ^^ hehe i am glad u like them! :D wow ur a writer 2? i feel so ametur in u and CG's presence! i hate writing and i suck at it anyway... :cry:

xxzeldaxlinkxx- Link: *walking around*

ReDead:* Link! I love you, especially your head!

Link:Help! this is digusting!

Saria:*walks towards link closing her eyes* Link i wanted to tell you I-*opens eyes* AHHH! I'm breaking up with you! You were cheating on me!

Link: NOOOOOOOOOO Saria!!! lol

ReDead: LINK! you didn't tell me u had a girlfriend! *slap* we are THROUGH!!!

Minda:... were u ever together?

Link: i really dont know

(long silence)

SARIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~~

Posted

redead pic is hilarious :taco::joy::applause::grinninglink::n_n:

Posted

The last one was awesome, do you mind if i make one like it.

Posted

here it is.

post-4364-1209139730_thumb.jpg