Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Bone Thugs-N-Harmony

4 posts in this topic

Posted

This is totally random, its why it's on Open Floor. If you know the rapping group Bone Thugs-N-Harmony, then keep reading, and if you don't, you have an option to either keep reading or f*** it and forget this topic. I think the album Still Creepin On Ah Come Up is kinda gay, I mean, I was hoping on getting the real BTNH (Bone Thugs-N-Harmony), such as Krayzie Layzie and Wish, but all I heard was Layzie and Bizzy, who is a former member of BTNH. I think they should've claimed that album to be Bone Brothers (another rapping goup of duet with the members of Layzie Bone and Bizzy Bone) not BTNH. I know this has nothing to do with Hyrule.net/forum section, but, I'm just seeing how much fans or people who know of the rap and hip-hop group by the name of Bone Thugs-N-Harmony.

Posted

I have very limited knowledge of BTNH but i have a few friends that listen to them. Those same friends like some really good bands and some really disgusting ones so im not sure if this is a compliment or an insult.

I've edited the topic name and moved it to entertainment zone.

Posted (edited)

I'm not a huge rap fan, but sometimes underground stuff catches my attention. It sounds like they're fairly good band (I'm not one to doubt one's opinion) I might want to check them out later today!

Oh, and please, for lolrus's sake, don't replace gay with with words like stupid, dumb, and bad. The same goes for retarded.

Edited by Rumo of Zamonia (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

HAHAHA! Sorry, I was kind of pissed of the CD so I wanted to sound insulting. Hahaha!

Oh yeah, here are some links to my favorite Bone Thugs-N-Harmony:

- MY FAVORITE ONE!!!! Edited by RuthlessT-H-U-G (see edit history)