Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Successful Glitch- Majora's Mask

4 posts in this topic

Posted

There was a glitch I found that caught my attention in the famous Zelda game called Majora's Mask. It was basically wearing the mask named Fierce Deity (also knowed as Oni Link) out of boss battles. I saw a video on YouTube by D33DeeD33Guy called "How to become Fierce Deity Link Out Of Boss Battles", and he actually explained in good details of how to become Fierce Deity out of boss battles, I mean, the title says it all. So when i tried it, I believed it wouldn't work, because most glitches, where you can easilly do it with Game Shark, usually don't work on the Nintendo Game Cube (using the game The Legend of Zelda: Collectors Edition) but I couldn't believe my eyes when I actually became Fierce Deity where you exit to Termina Field in West Clock Town. To do the glitch, go to the following link. Trust me, it'll work.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=heJiHQnw-D4

Posted

Yea, I've seen that before. Pretty cool glitch. I also like the one that lets you get to day four. I've never been able to do the Sakon's hideout glitch, though.

Posted

There was a glitch I found that caught my attention in the famous Zelda game called Majora's Mask. It was basically wearing the mask named Fierce Deity (also knowed as Oni Link) out of boss battles. I saw a video on YouTube by D33DeeD33Guy called "How to become Fierce Deity Link Out Of Boss Battles", and he actually explained in good details of how to become Fierce Deity out of boss battles, I mean, the title says it all. So when i tried it, I believed it wouldn't work, because most glitches, where you can easilly do it with Game Shark, usually don't work on the Nintendo Game Cube (using the game The Legend of Zelda: Collectors Edition) but I couldn't believe my eyes when I actually became Fierce Deity where you exit to Termina Field in West Clock Town. To do the glitch, go to the following link. Trust me, it'll work.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=heJiHQnw-D4

very cool glitch, and yes spider man rules

Posted

I loved the ending. SPIDERMAN RULES! (I'm not a SM fan, but I can't disagree.)