Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Star Wars Background I Made! :3

11 posts in this topic

Posted

I was inspired by one of my friends (who loves General Grievous) and made this small background. :) I also made it for the fact that I love General Grievous. 'Ts too bad he died in the one movie he was in. -_-

I felt the same way about Quagon Jin. Favorite character who only lasted one movie (Dang it. >>)

Anyways, I'm getting off topic. Here's my General Grievous background. :)

ggbg2-1.png

(It says made by xxxEurekaxxx because that's my Youtube username. I'm thinking of putting it as my Youtube Page Bckground.)

Posted

finally a great back round of Grevious way better than the one of doko i saw one day :taco::D :D :D

Posted

'cough'

Quigon Jinn/Count Dooku

XD Just thought i'd point out the misspellings. :unsure:

THAT'S AWESOME!!! :joy:

I know, i hate how they each only lasted one movie :cry: Same with Darth Maul...He was the coolest Sith Lord ever...'cough' Besides Lord Vader :embarrassed:

Posted

'cough'

Quigon Jinn/Count Dooku

XD Just thought i'd point out the misspellings. :unsure:

THAT'S AWESOME!!! :joy:

I know, i hate how they each only lasted one movie :cry: Same with Darth Maul...He was the coolest Sith Lord ever...'cough' Besides Lord Vader :embarrassed:

Thanks for correcting me, Ryu. I know how you feel.

One of my online friends (another one who thought General Grievous was cool) made an online username called, 'General Grivas.'

My eye twitched and I had an incredible urge to just change the name and correct my friend so that the name was Grievous and not Grivas.

Thanks so much, guys. Glad you liked it. ^^ And yeah, Darth Maul was AWESOME! Dang it, why do all the cool/awesome characters have to die within the one movie they're in!? >>

Posted

Thanks for correcting me, Ryu. I know how you feel.

One of my online friends (another one who thought General Grievous was cool) made an online username called, 'General Grivas.'

My eye twitched and I had an incredible urge to just change the name and correct my friend so that the name was Grievous and not Grivas.

Thanks so much, guys. Glad you liked it. ^^ And yeah, Darth Maul was AWESOME! Dang it, why do all the cool/awesome characters have to die within the one movie they're in!? >>

He's not dead, he survived the whole cut in half thing and returned in the cannon expanded universe novels. he's got an awesome cybernetic waist and legs. I'll post a pic tomorrow.

Posted

Wow, very nice. I like the blending and texture-thingys*.

*Word of the day. XD

Posted

He's not dead, he survived the whole cut in half thing and returned in the cannon expanded universe novels. he's got an awesome cybernetic waist and legs. I'll post a pic tomorrow.

As promised here he is.

Visionaries_Darth_Maul.jpg

And here he is in a rematch with Obi-Wan in 16BBY (Before the Battle of Yavin) after threatening the life of Owen Lars and Toddler Luke Skywalker.

OvMVisionaries.jpg

Posted

Wrong! Thats BS coming straght from a guy called Super Shadow.

or so I thought. Which book does he turn up in.

I don't care what the films say, Qui-Gon could kick Mauls F

antom Menace

ing butt any day of the week. same with Obi vs. Grevious

--------

Count Dooku for Co-Co Puffs

Posted

Wrong! Thats BS coming straght from a guy called Super Shadow.

or so I thought. Which book does he turn up in.

I don't care what the films say, Qui-Gon could kick Mauls F

antom Menace

ing butt any day of the week. same with Obi vs. Grevious

--------

Count Dooku for Co-Co Puffs

It was in the Star Wars Visionaries comicbook "old wounds"

Posted

Thanks. I've been arguing this for months on a StarWars forum, but couldn't find actual reference to maul living.

Posted (edited)

I was inspired by one of my friends (who loves General Grievous) and made this small background. :) I also made it for the fact that I love General Grievous. 'Ts too bad he died in the one movie he was in. -_-

I felt the same way about Quagon Jin. Favorite character who only lasted one movie (Dang it. >>)

Anyways, I'm getting off topic. Here's my General Grievous background. :)

ggbg2-1.png

(It says made by xxxEurekaxxx because that's my Youtube username. I'm thinking of putting it as my Youtube Page Bckground.)

Awesome.

It was in the Star Wars Visionaries comicbook "old wounds"

I saw a flash movie about that.It's awesome.

Edited by HylianForrunner (see edit history)