Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Destoy the Darknut Academy!!!

11 posts in this topic

Posted

Darknut Academy YOU ARE ON!!!!! I need all the help I can get. I won't turn down any Help. I support the Ganondorf333's Army.WE WILL WIN!!!!!

Posted

Now that is not very nice.

Posted

What are you in that army?

Posted

Yes I am and you didn't spell destroy right.

Posted

[quote name='Fourswords' post='140441' date='Apr 25 2008, 11:43 AM']Darknut Academy YOU ARE ON!!!!! I need all the help I can get. I won't turn down any Help. I support the Ganondorf333's Army.WE WILL WIN!!!!![/quote]
[b]lawl[/b], i must pity how pathetic this spam thread is.

i can watch the tumbleweeds for days drifting past here.

no-one else has a problem with our clan, we've not declaed war on any other clan.

tell us your problem so we can sort it out, but settling it this way is utterly butterly.

unless you have a reason to hate us, we don't fight you. we only attack decent members who have reasons.

please respect us.

regards - LDGM

EDIT: lawln00bcannotspellOWNED!

Posted

Lawl, you spelled destroy wrong.

This topic is a stupid waste of server space. Learn more about the forums before you come making war topics all over tha place.

Posted

[quote name='All That Remains' post='140602' date='Apr 26 2008, 12:36 AM']Lawl, you spelled destroy wrong.

This topic is a stupid waste of server space. Learn more about the forums before you come making war topics all over [b]tha[/b] place.[/quote]How ironic.

Posted

[quote name='All That Remains' post='140602' date='Apr 26 2008, 09:36 AM']Lawl, you spelled destroy wrong.

This topic is a stupid waste of server space. Learn more about the forums before you come making war topics all over tha place.[/quote]

Lol

Posted

[quote name='All That Remains' post='140602' date='Apr 25 2008, 11:36 PM']This topic is a stupid waste of server space.[/quote]LOL! Learn more about servers jackass!
Do you honestly believe that every post takes up server space!?
I lawl much more when you're around.
What's not as funny is the fact that your loverboy, Ralan Bek, follows you everywhere and agrees with everything you say!

Posted

Um I agree because usually he actually says stuff that are right.

Posted

[quote name='All That Remains' post='140602' date='Apr 26 2008, 12:36 AM']Lawl, you spelled destroy wrong.

This topic is a stupid waste of server space. Learn more about the forums before you come making war topics all over tha place.[/quote]
this thread could have applied for any clan, you're outnumbered anyway.

so before you "destoy" us, you may want to consider reality