Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The Hyrulian Frames

2 posts in this topic

Posted

Story takes place after TP.

Chapter 1

Link was running from an unknown being in hyrule field. "Ugh, I've defeated Ganondorf, what more do you want!?" Link whispered to himself. The Being looked at him, and charged at him. Link got his sword out and jump sliced it. their swords collided. Link struggled to overthrough the beasts power. But out of nowhere, they heard a rumbling sound. they both stopped, forgot about eachother, and looked around where the sound was comming from. Then, they saw it. a giant, building-sized crate was breaking the atmosphere. Link fled to the town and told them to get to ordon ranch. As soon as the fleeing hyrulians got to ordon ranch, the rumbling made everyone fall. "Link! Whats happening!??!?" Ilia asked him in great fear. "I'm not quite sure!" Link replied, also scared. Then, the rumbling stopped. They looked at the middle of hyrule field, and there it was. A massive crate, sitting on the grassy field. Link went to investigate the crate. "Link! No!" Zelda cried, running after Link. "Zelda, stay with the others. This thing can't be as bad as Ganondorf. If this is the last time you see me, then Goodbye." Link Told Zelda. "W-wha-What? Why? Why do you have to go?" Zelda said to Link, starting to tear. "Zelda, I'm going to come back. I promise." He said, kissing her on the cheek, and running off to see the giant crate.

Once he got to it, He opened the door, climbed the stairs that were inside the crate. "Ugh, I can't see a blasted thing!" He said, putting his hand on a wall... Or so he thought it was a wall. All of a sudden, the solid figure evaporated, and he fell in. It materalized , and he saw nothing but lights and gizmos. "What is all this stuff?" Link said, getting startled by a voice coming out of nowhere. "This is The advanced Orbital Frame Jehuty. I am the battle A.I. Ada. What is the name of the current runner?" The voice said. "Ada.... You want to know my name?" Link said. "That is correct." Ada said back at him. "My name is Link." He said. "Link, Is that all?" She said back to him. "Yeah." He told her. Then a loud siren went off. "!!! Ada, what is that!?!?" Link said. "It is a SOS signal. Shall I connect it?" Ada said to Link. "Sure." He said. A screen came up. "Hello? This is Drib Watzer. Is anyone out there?" the voice said. "Yeah, I can hear you. This is Link." Link said. "Link? I need help. I'm covered in a bunch of rocks, I can't see, but I remember the last spot I saw before i got covered by all these rocks. It was around water, and a bridge in the sky." Drib Watzer said to Link. "Alright. I'll try to find you." He said.

Chapter 2 coming soon.........

Posted

You mixed Zone of the enders and Zelda together. Interesting. Nice Fan fic btw! :D