Followers 0

Guitar Hero Fans

28 posts in this topic

Posted

Hi welcome to guitar hero fans

topic come and see if you are better then me or my

uncle.

Posted

well, post some of yours first then, if you're going to start a topic you should put some info in yourself so people get the idea :D

Posted

I made 91,000 on Impulse (medium difficulty), which is my favorite song. As you can tell, I'm not good at this game.

Posted

I can do ttfatf on expert

Posted

I can do ttfatf on expert

Don't braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag.

Whoopedy-doo, I can do I love Rock and Roll on easy. :unsure:

And I can nearly beat Andrew. :evil:

Posted

No you can't.

Posted (edited)

wait...dude did you start this thread to see other peoples high scores or just to brag about you're own. Don't tell me. If i say that i can get 98% on sweet child of mine on hard (which i can) you're going to say..."I can do that on expert" right? Yah yah.... Give the guy with the first post a break....he likes the game, he just isnt very good. Sheesh.

Edited by Ralon (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

Ive beaten ttfatf on expert as well :P

Edited by Dementedioser (see edit history)

Posted

I could do it if I had some tape!

I still haven't beaten expert campaign yet, but I'm close. Any pointers on number of the beast or raining blood?

Posted

Some of you guys are talking about GH3, which I have no experience in. :P

My current high score is 400,000+ on Free Bird (Guitar Hero 2) on Expert. I really want to beat Jordan one day though. That song is insane! :wacko:

Posted

not as insane as

Posted

lol, that's a fake vid. he doesn't strum on the right spots, and if you look closely, on the fast parts, he isn't pressing the right notes. :unsure: lol, if any of you have an xbox 360 with guitar hero 3, i'll take you. i dunno. i'm not saying how good i am, you'll just have to wait if you challenge. XD though, i will hint. i have 2 golden 5 stars on hard, 3 golden stars on expert. lol.

Posted (edited)

I have GH3 >:D

YEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And i do hard.....But i suck :(

And i have a Wii..... =P

Edited by Ryu (see edit history)

Posted

I swear there's something wrong with my Wireless guitar from GH3, I'm missing absolutely tons of notes that I shouldn't be and I'm pretty sure I've hit (and sometimes there's a noticable lag of almost half a second). I've also had trouble in the past with it not registering the frets at all.

I might get my wired one from GH2 out and see if I have any more luck from that. I blame the removable fretboad on the wireless one, which seems to wobble a bit now...

Posted

lol, that's a fake vid. he doesn't strum on the right spots, and if you look closely, on the fast parts, he isn't pressing the right notes. :unsure: lol, if any of you have an xbox 360 with guitar hero 3, i'll take you. i dunno. i'm not saying how good i am, you'll just have to wait if you challenge. XD though, i will hint. i have 2 golden 5 stars on hard, 3 golden stars on expert. lol.

Why would they make a fake video in which he doesn't hit all of the notes? That's my question to you. Ben actually plays guitar hero well. Do you know how I know? That game trailers interview with him. Proof enough right there.