Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Guitar Hero Fans

28 posts in this topic

Posted

i still think it's fake, though i'm pretty sure a lot of people will, no matter the evidence :embarrassed: lol, if it isn't fake though, he must be a little to obsessed... :wacko:

Posted

ben did tap through beginning, but i cant do anything on hard, so i respect him

Posted (edited)

My brother plays Guitar Hero, and he's obsessed with it :unsure:. He can also play Expert and do songs like TTFAF/Jordan.

Yeah, he has no life. He even admits it. Also, Beberle2 is not the best at that song. Search iamchris4life for some real TTFAF runs.

Edited by deku nut (see edit history)

Posted

I beat Though the Fire and Flames on Expert with a score of 72,279.

Posted

I'm still stuck on lou :P

Posted

I swear there's something wrong with my Wireless guitar from GH3, I'm missing absolutely tons of notes that I shouldn't be and I'm pretty sure I've hit (and sometimes there's a noticable lag of almost half a second). I've also had trouble in the past with it not registering the frets at all.

I might get my wired one from GH2 out and see if I have any more luck from that. I blame the removable fretboad on the wireless one, which seems to wobble a bit now...

Calibrate lag.

Some high definition TVs or maybe just laggy systems need that function.

Also, Ben is a legit player. The song's going too fast to show him missing his notes, and the video has a lot of desyncing going on, but you can see his multiplier fail occasionally.

Anyways, I'm a pretty proficient player in Guitar Hero. GHIII made playing so much easier, though. And it sounds better. I recognize a distinct halt in held notes in previous Guitar Heroes. Hammer ons are also much easier to pull off.

I'm not really sure what my greatest achievement in GH was, but my most recent one was completing Cliffs of Dover with five stars on Expert. Also, I'm working through Hard mode in Career with lefty flip.

I've been going through the song lists on Expert trying to get five stars on everything. I have about 50-something out of 70?

Yeah. I 100% a few too. I think a bit over five songs.

Sahaqiel

Posted

OMG SAHA!!!!! YOU MY HEWO!!! :ohmygod:

I got to The Japan Stadium on Hrad, did Stricken, and now im stuck :(

Im not good a all the doubles right next to eachother....And nights of Cydonia has those notes that are linked together :squint:

I HATE IT!!! I CAN BEAT CHERUB ROCK!!!! THE HARDEST SONG!!!! FOR ME!!!! BUT THEN I CAN'T BEAT THESE EASY SONGS!!!! BECAUSE IM TOO SLOW!!!! :angry:

Posted

duude,cherub rock is like, waaay too easy

Posted

=P

Not if you're hecka slow and can't hit the right buttons :(

I can do black magic woman, slow ride, and one other on expert, but i forgot which..... :unsure:

I can't do Medium NOW...I haven't played for a month :(

Posted

I can't do easy =P Seriously, it's easy, but like, I just can't get the timing right... It's hard waiting for the note to come allll the way down the screen. You agree?

Posted

play to the music instead and don't watch the top half of the screen, put some tape over it if you have to.

Posted

I think easy is much easier with no sound, honestly...

Posted

I think easy is much easier with no sound, honestly...

I sing to the song if I know it well enough, and I like cherub rock. I can't understand the words besides the part where he says "let me out."