Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Lyrics

5 posts in this topic

Posted

Hi! I would liek your help for this little problem I've got.

I found this song, it's in english, but I don't understand all of the lyrics :embarrassed: (Well, only some isolated partes actually)

The song is called "Tomorrows War" there's a video here:

Anyone can help me find the lyrics?

English is not my first language, a lot of you know that, so it's hard for me to understand the songs :cry: and I just can't find the lyrics *runs in circules*

Thanks!

Posted

Doesnt look like lyrics are publically posted on the internet, they may be somewhere but I couldnt find anything with a quick search.

For not-so-well-known artists like this, if you really really want the lyrics, maybe you should write out as much as you can work out and then have a friend listen to it as they may pick up on the bits you missed. I still do this sometimes when I cant find lyrics to a catchy song.

Posted

I keep hearing the song, and I think I understand more things now, but most of it is still weird.

Oh well, I'll try to find some help. If someone doesn't have anything to do, maybe you can help me out? Thanks! I'll repay you somehow.

Posted

I don't even know what they're saying :huh:

Have you tried Lyrics.com?

The lyrics might be in there.

Posted

Write up as much of the lyrics as you can, and then show me what you got and i'll give it a listen and see if i can add anything. Cant promise anything, but hopefully i can help.